LXIII

October 27th
3:34 pm
Milton, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"She been locked in the room since we got home, I ain't went to bother her cause I don't know how to comfort her

"She been locked in the room since we got home, I ain't went to bother her cause I don't know how to comfort her. She sad and shit but personally, it won't be the first close loss I had to face and I ain't know nothing bout the baby. So I mean it is what it is." Maurice shrugged, placing his hands on Tey's sides to squeeze past her.

"I just feel bad, like me being here is taunting her. After she just lost a baby, here comes my pregnant ass- you can't smoke that around me Maurice." Tey whined, placing her hand over her nose once seeing Maurice grab a pre rolled blunt from out of the kitchen cabinet. Turning to look at her, he lowered his head with his lips pursed.

"Nigga I just went to Hawaii and got engaged, found out Robyn's dead sister was alive, had to kill that bitch and about 20 other niggas on the spot cause I barely had a plan, and lost a baby in the midst of all that. So let me smoke, better keep that nose covered." Maurice mumbled the last part while pulling a lighter from out of one of the draws. Rolling her eyes, Tey turned to make her way towards the couch because she knew everything Maurice listed had absolutely no effect on him.

She knew he was probably shocked in the moment with everything, but Maurice wasn't one to feel long lasting emotions unless it was something that really crushed him. He was prepared for the baby to not make it if Robyn was pregnant, but the reality of it actually getting killed in the crossfire of things was a bit spontaneous. Robyn had been taking it hard though, feeling guilty and blaming herself heavily.

"While you're here smoking, why aren't you trying to get to Marie? Or catering to Robyn- this would be the perfect time to show her that you mean everything you been saying. Brighten her spirits, make her smile and laugh since your mean ass struggles with that." Maurice paused mid-inhale, forcing him to pull the blunt from between his lips and let out the small puff of smoke in his mouth.

"First of all, I'll have your round ass know that I'm always nice to that damn girl. To you? Not so much cause I don't like your bald headed ass. Honestly Tey, I don't have to be nice to anyone except her and Nori and I am so if you ask me I'm already a good man." Maurice shrugged, leaning his back up against the long platform behind him while Tey rubbed at her protruding stomach.

"No you fucking bully me, and you used to bully Marie until she got on some other shit." Tey was on the same level pissed as Maurice, both of them not knowing why Marie went against everyone and Robyn especially, but they knew she did and that was enough to want her head. Don already wiped his hands clean of Marie, taking Nami and cutting all ties which Marie threw a fit about. She went and wrecked all of his things, feeling that she would be making a statement, but it only made her look crazy in the end.