XII

February 15th
9:11 am
Private Jet

~ Omniscient ~

"Baby I'm a little cold

"Baby I'm a little cold." Tia whispered, leaning her body into Maurice a little bit. He looked down at her, irritation evident in his body language and it seeped all through his face. With no words exchanged, he shook his arm a little bit to get Tia off of him.

"Stop speaking to me." He dismissed, staring straight ahead at a sleeping Robyn across from him. Everyone else occupied other places in the large jet, leaving Maurice, Tia, and Robyn to occupy the main area.

"You don't have to be rude-." Maurice brought his hand up, pushing Tia's body completely out of the chair she sat in and onto the jet floor. The loud impact mixed with her loud yelp made Robyn jump up. She looked around in confusion, her eyes squinted, and her hair all over the place.

Maurice glanced over at her, now upset that she woke up. For the past days she hadn't been asleep, stressing herself out about Nori and crying. She somehow managed to see the surveillance footage, and the bruises all over her daughter's body made her sick. All she could think about was the worst when it came to Nori, knowing for a fact Aubrey was taking his anger out on her which was disgusting and wasn't fair to Nori at all.

Maurice was the same way, except he wasn't as sane as Robyn was. He was barely talking, barely eating, and when he did communicate with others it wasn't anything pretty. He only calmed down when it came to speaking with Robyn because he knew she was going through it right with him. At the end of the day, this was about both of their child and it would be selfish of him to allow her to feel his anger.

"Why would you push me!" Tia yelled, standing to her feet to get in Maurice's face. He chuckled darkly, his eyes remaining glued to Robyn as he pushed Tia to the side a little bit. Robyn watched the whole ordeal, seeing Tia go back and taunt Maurice repeatedly. She didn't know why the girl wasn't understanding the fact that Maurice wasn't trying to be bothered, but it wasn't her place.

"I said stop fucking speaking to me." Maurice grit, reaching over to grab his beretta. Robyn rolled her eyes and turned around, not wanting to watch this anymore because he was either about to hit or shoot Tia. And she was correct, she could hear the loud impact of the gun connecting with the side of Tia's face from behind her. She also heard the body drop to the ground, but she didn't have the energy to scold Maurice on it or inquire deeper.

For a minute, there was complete silence until Maurice stood up to make his way over to Robyn. She heard his footsteps, but chose to keep her body focused on the back of the jet. She laid on a full sized bed, leaving room right behind her where Maurice slid in. He wrapped his left arm around her body, pulling her closer into him while kissing the area right under her ear.