VII

January 23rd
9:12 am
Boston Logan International Airport

~ Omniscient ~

"Marie, Marie, Marie." Robyn mumbled to herself as she looked around, searching for the familiar all white Tesla that Marie had.

She got in exactly at the time she said she would, taking an extra 30 minutes to make sure she gathered her luggage and all of that. She didn't bring a lot because she didn't expect to be in Boston for too long, knowing that in order to find Nori it would be more of an on foot type of thing, not being able to haul a bunch of bags and suit cases with her wherever she went.

"Miss, are you lost?" Robyn looked up to see a man approaching her, only making her roll her eyes and turn away. One thing she learned was to stop associating herself with men unless they were Blade, Don, or Nori's father. She couldn't do it and wouldn't do it to herself again, the last men she chose to put her trust in completely breaking it.

"Well you don't have to be fucking rude bitch." Robyn took an annoyed sigh, she didn't understand why men did this. Whenever someone clearly didn't want to be bothered, they always chose to get disrespectful and ignorant as if they weren't the ones who first initiated the conversation.

"Can you please leave me alone?" Robyn spoke calmly, though the sound of him calling her out of her name continued to linger through her head. Being called a bitch was so disrespectful to her, but she didn't have the energy or time to act a fool outside of the airport, especially with a random man who seemed as though he was strung out on some type of drugs anyways.

"Fuck you!" He yelled out, throwing his close to empty bottle towards her. Robyn widened her eyes, a little taken back by the outburst. That only proved to her he wasn't sober at all, which allowed her to brush off the whole ordeal. She refused to fight with someone who wasn't even in their right state of mind. It would only be a waste of time.

"Robyn!" She turned her head from her attention being placed on the man who was walking backwards with his eyes still on her. It seemed like the past events flew right out of Robyn's head once she spotted Marie. Robyn mirrored the bright smile on Marie's face as she ran up to her with extended arms. She dropped her luggage in order to embrace her best friend, feeling a sense of overwhelming emotions once their bodies connected.

"I missed you so much." Robyn whispered in Marie's ear, blinking back her tears rapidly. She wasn't crying out of sadness, more like due to the wave of happiness that consumed her. Being in the comfort of one of her closest and most trustworthy people on Earth brought her pure happiness. It only got to her more due to how she been feeling the past couple days due to Nori's disappearance.

"It's so crazy to see you right now...like in the flesh." Marie whispered, pulling away from the hug to grab both sides of Robyn's face. Robyn's face turned a deep shade of red from her wanting to burst out into a scream as she looked in Marie's watery eyes. She placed her hands on top of Marie's, squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

"It's been so long." Robyn said while taking a step back, getting out of Marie's hold. She grabbed the two bags that she brought with her, walking towards Marie's car with them. She threw both of them into the back seat before stepping inside the passenger side of the car, Marie already seated in the drivers side waiting for her.

"I don't even know what to say, It's been such a long year without you." Marie started, pulling out from the parking space that she occupied. Robyn reached into the glove compartment to pull out a tissue, knowing that Marie always kept a stash in there. She dabbed her face with the little corner of it, making sure to catch the tears before they really got a chance to fall.