LXIV

October 30th
8:13 am
Milton, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"Maurice it is not that damn serious, I need you to do this one thing for me and you're acting like I just asked you to recite a fucking scripture from the old testament

"Maurice it is not that damn serious, I need you to do this one thing for me and you're acting like I just asked you to recite a fucking scripture from the old testament. I have to get some things in order today because you know I start work back on Monday, so I can't bring her." Robyn spoke fast as she raced around Maurice's room to find her white Louboutin's that she knew she had at his house.

Robyn was basically moved back in with him, but she still did have her other house just in case. She didn't make the whole move yet because she still wanted to make sure everything with Maurice was certain before doing that. To be re-engaged but legally married, she felt it would be weird for her to be living at Point A and him at Point B.

"Okay then she can skip today, I'm not doing that shit Robyn." He grumbled, sitting down on the bed with his arms crossed like a little kid. Standing straight, Robyn turned to look at him in disbelief. She needed one tiny favor for their child and here he was acting like it was the end of the world as usual.

"You're her father, meaning that this won't be the last time I'm going to have to ask you to do this. And it should never be a damn battle to get you to do one fucking thing for Nori. All you have to do is go to the little playgroup thing and participate with the other families. It's not that difficult, and It'll be good for you honestly. Get you to be a little more social and-."

"First of all, fuck all them other kids and they broke ass families-."

"Maurice-."

"Second of all, I got to go to the meeting house and figure out where exactly Marie is since apparently she's off the map according to Don. So no, I cannot be on no daddy duties today, better gon head and call Tey to take her." Robyn ran her hand through her hair annoyed, the glare that she shot Maurice had him sitting unfazed, indicating he already had his mind made up.

"Okay how bout this, if you do this for me then I'll do something for you?" Robyn gave a lust filled smile while picking her brush up from the table to run through her hair one more time. Sitting straight, Maurice leaned forward a little bit, now intrigued.

"Tell me what it is and we got a deal." Robyn smirked, walking up close to him slowly before abruptly gripping his face in her hand and pulling his face closer to hers.

"You're the one who came in me and now we have a daughter, I shouldn't have to offer you treats and awards to be a fucking father. So while I go do what the fuck I got to do, you will be taking her to her playgroup like a father should. When I come back home, I would hope them people have her on the attendance sheet. Now, I have places to be so I'm leaving and make sure you wake her up in time." Robyn grit, her face close to his and her eyes lowering. Maurice pushed her hand from off of him, stretching his jaw because the grip she held on him hurt.