IV

January 20th
2:33 pm
Milton, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"Go away!" Maurice yelled, hearing his doorbell ring once again

"Go away!" Maurice yelled, hearing his doorbell ring once again. Marie was in the bathroom and he didn't feel like limping all the way to over to answer it. He wasn't expecting anyone anyways, so he didn't feel the need to go look.

"Maurice get the door, It's Tey, Don, and Blade!" Marie called out, opening the door slightly to yell out. Maurice sucked his teeth and leaned back while crossing his arms. He didn't feel like getting the door.

"Why can't you get it, I can barely walk!" He yelled back, planting his body more into the couch. There was a short pause until Marie yelled back.

"Because I'm taking a shit, now go!" Maurice scrunched up his face and covered his nose out of instinct, even though he couldn't smell anything. All he needed to know was that she was using the bathroom, not all of the details.

"Shitty booty ass bitch." He mumbled as he slowly pushed his body to the edge of the couch. He grabbed onto the armrest for added support before pushing his body up completely to stand at his full height. It was a slight struggle, but he managed eventually.

He groaned out in annoyance hearing the doorbell again, nobody should ever be that anxious to get in his house. Maurice took a deep breath to make sure he didn't snap on his friends before swinging the door open. All three of them came rushing in as if they owned the place.

"Next time y'all come rushing in my crib like that, I'm airing this bitch out. You rude ass niggas." Maurice mumbled the last part as he limped back towards the living room. He slowly sat down, holding onto the couch for further assistance.

"Alright crippled." Blade snickered, making everyone else laugh except Maurice. He glanced from his beretta to Blade repeatedly, contemplating on sending a warning message. But Blade sat unfazed as did Tey and Don.

"Where's Marie?" Tey asked, looking around the house. Maurice poked the inside of his cheek to refrain from saying something smart while pointing towards the downstairs bathroom door.

"She taking a shit, so I don't think you want to go in there." Maurice spoke up, stopping Don in his tracks. He smacked his lips, not wanting or needing that piece of information.

"Ain't had to say it like she nasty or sum." Don muttered, sitting back on the couch himself. Maurice shrugged nonchalantly, tired of this conversation and tired of his privacy being occupied.

"It'll be great if y'all can leave." He finally spoke up into the silent living room. Everyone cut their eyes at him, not appreciating his way of kicking them out...even though they weren't going anywhere.