LVI

October 7th
11:54 pm
Milton, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"Can you fix your damn face, acting like I'm doing something to you

"Can you fix your damn face, acting like I'm doing something to you." Maurice mumbled, glaring at Robyn who stared at him tiredly and annoyed.

"You've had me up all night to talk about this stupid ass shit for 2 whole weeks, I am tired, I want to sleep. As soon as I shut my eyes, here you come with that annoying ass fucking whiteboard, I just want a quick nap." Robyn groaned, laying her head in her hands on her knees that were pulled up against her chest. Smacking his lips, Maurice tangled his fingers in her curls to pull her head up.

"I told you we just got to go over it one more time to make sure you good. This the ultimate step for everything, ain't no fucking this up. So pay attention and maybe you can go to sleep." Maurice gave a fake smile, uncapping his expo marker again. Robyn rolled her eyes hard, every single time she laid eyes on that red expo marker, she wanted to scream.

This had been the routine for the past 2 weeks since Maurice finally had enough information to formulate a descent plan to get to the root of everything. It took nothing to get the guy who intruded in the house to speak up, as soon as Maurice threatened his life, he sang like a canary. And after Maurice showed Madison that he killed her boyfriend, she also gave up any and all information that she knew. Both bodies were murdered and disposed from out of the house already which was another weight Maurice had off of his shoulders.

Nori was also back with them per Robyn's request since the main reason why she went to Marie was because Maurice and Robyn couldn't formulate a healthy household for their daughter. But in the past 2 weeks, they managed to really work on building back a stronger foundation, not just for themselves but also for Nori. Though Robyn was currently pissed at him, it wasn't anything serious that could potentially put their child at risk.

"You do realize that I can't- oh my goodness Maurice get that thing out of here." Robyn complained, her eyes fixed on their room door where one of the small dogs that Maurice bought came walking in. Robyn didn't know why he did it or where it came from, but one day he just came home with about 5 dogs out of nowhere.

Robyn hated the idea of having to live with all of those pets, 1 was fine but 5 was just too much for her. She had her own that Maurice got her, her name was poodles. She wasn't a poodle, but Robyn felt the name was cute so she named it that. In terms of the other dogs, she couldn't care less and just wished they would stay out of the house.

"Robyn don't make me put you outside talking bout my niggas now." Maurice walked over to the dog with a toy in his hand, throwing it out into the hallway for the dog to chase. Once it was out of view, Maurice closed the room door to focus back on Robyn who looked to be dozing off. Shaking his head, he grabbed his phone and went to YouTube. Since he didn't have anything Loud on deck that wouldn't also wake Nori, he had to use his other resources.