XXVII

April 11th
5:34 pm
The Dunes East Hampton, NY

~ Omniscient ~

"You must had to get on your knees for this right here

"You must had to get on your knees for this right here." Marie whispered, leaning her body into Robyn as the two watched Maurice talk to Nori. They stood outside of the rehabilitation center, taking a minute before it was time Robyn and Maurice went in.

Only Robyn, Marie, and Nori went for the drive down, being that the rehab center was in New York. There were multiple reasons for them driving all the way out to another state, but the main two being that 1. Maurice didn't need any distractions. Robyn told nobody except Marie about Maurice's whereabouts. Their close friends all knew he was going to rehab, but the location was unknown because she didn't want any slip ups. Maurice definitely had enough power and connects to get whatever he wanted in rehab and Robyn refused to have that.

The second reason was that she wanted him to be comfortable. The Dunes East Hampton was one of the most beautiful rehab centers she found that wasn't all that far. The distance played a major role because her and Nori would be visiting Maurice every weekend until it was time he got out.

"Surprisingly I didn't, he agreed almost right away. He did try to fuck yesterday though, claiming he deserved it since it was his last day of freedom." Robyn sighed, adjusting her sun glasses on her face. Marie smirked, looking up at her best friend who refused to make eye contact.

"And I bet you did it huh?" Robyn rolled her eyes, remaining silent as her eyes stayed fixed on Nori and Maurice. Marie snickered, pushing Robyn's shoulder slightly.

"I didn't want to, but then I realized he's gonna be gone for about 3-6 months depending on his behavior. That's a very long time Marie, I just needed a nice goodbye...and he's been sober for about a week now, aside from the pills he's taken to help with the possible relapse without treatment. So I felt a lot more comfortable doing it." Robyn rubbed her red lips together, images of the night before flashing through her head.

She went by Maurice to make sure he was finished packing everything, knowing that it took nothing for him to change his mind quickly. She also planned on her and Nori staying with him for the night before he had to go away. The night was good and peaceful, they ate, watched a couple movies, and played with Nori until she fell asleep.

Once Robyn put her down for bed, the energy in the room did a complete switch. The sexual tension rose and they both could feel it, but didn't act on it until Maurice made the first move. Robyn was very firm on the moving on thing she talked to him about, but since there was nobody in her corner as of yet, in her mind one night wouldn't hurt. Maurice worked her for hours, emphasizing that he was giving her 6 months worth of fucking if that was how long he was going to be away.