1-new student

"where are you kitty?!" aizawa calls sitting in a chair, his head leaning on his palm, and his fingers are tapping the table with annoyance. "just a minute, just a minute!" the girls voice calls from the bathroom.

shes standing there, infront of the mirror, one of her hands is brushing her teeth, the other is trying to close the button on the skirt. first day, and already shes making aizawa late. well, her first day, it was going to be a few days after school started.

after three minutes, the door bursts open and aizawa looks up to see you in your uniform, your bag on your shoulder, {H/C} {H/T} hair lying over your shoulders and big {E/C} eyes beaming at him.

he stands up and puts his hand forward which you take, and quickly enough, you leave, hand in hand with eraserhead the house, and walk with him towards the school UA academy.

"will i be in your class?" you ask, aizawa simply nods and hums to you, your smile never leaving your face. "thats good, and do the other students know that im coming?" "no, only present mic and all might" he says. "oh ok" you smiled, you almost skipping beside him as he took you to school.

you entered through the doors of the school, and quickly enough, you were surrounded by the students of the school, all looking with their jaws slacked as aizawa, the darkest professor of the school was holding tightly on a girls hand, taking her inside this school.

**

the door to class A-1 opens, and everyone looks over to the door to see the girl they saw earlier. shes wearing the school uniform, and her {H/C} hair is framing her pale face perfectly, her eyes bearing a tired look as they shifted around the classroom, bandages around her hands that were stained with blood and sharp nails.

"hello" the girls voice said as she looked around, "come here" aizawa says, motioning for you to come stand beside him, which you do. "excuse me, who are you?" a boy with blue hair and glasses asks with very aggressive hand gestures. "my name, is {Y/N} {M/N} {L/N}" the girl smiled, putting her hand on her chest as she bowed her head.

"and also, my daughter" aizawa says, everyone watchs confused. "not by blood, of course" he rolls his eyes, making you giggle, the giggle sending a rush of blood up the cheeks in almost everyone in the classroom. "my adopted daughter" he says and you nod. "now, please sit" he says, pushing you gently to a desk, and you hang your beg on the hook on the side of the table and sit down.

"howd you get in?" someone asks. "reccomandation, and begging" you giggled, making a boy with white hair scoff loudly. "ah! she had to beg to get in here!" he laughs, making you laugh too as you turn around to look at him through your laughs. "no no," aizawa smirks, "the begging wasnt on her side. the school was asking her to join" he says as you hum delighted and turn back to face the front if the class, quickly drifting into conversation with a boy with green hair beside you.

"why would the school want her so bad?" a boy with red hair asks. "becuase.. shes powerful.. and originally, she wanted to be a pirate" aizawa says, alarming you, sending everyone in the classroom to laugh and your cheeks red as you covered your face with your hands.

"shes here because she must get her diploma of a hero, not be a pirate, and not be bored and break everything in the house" aizawa concluded and opens a book. "turn to page 394"

**

"why would UA academy actually want to accept another student, and even beg for her?" todoroki was wondering, rubbing his chin. "we could ask all might!" midoriya calls, pointing his finger up, and quickly enough, they were outside all mights office, knocking on the door.

"hello children" he smiled down at them when he opened the door. "what can i do for you?" the hero asks. "we were wondering, what is {Y/N} quirk? why would the school want her so much?" midoriya asks, and all might laughs. "please, come in" he says, moving to the side and motioning for midoriya, todoroki, ochako and iida into his office, and he clicks on his computer.

"enjoy" he says as he moves and lets midoriya sit in his chair, and he plays the video infront of them. "its her practical exam" ochako calls, and they watch through the cameras, you talking to present mic outside the doors of the training zone. well, present mic was trying to explain to you what to do when the doors open, but you kept making jokes andnot taking things seriosuly, and quickly present mic started laughing with you, until they saw him walk away, and you entering the zone.

"since shes aizawas daughter, she and present mic are close" all might explains. "and you?" ochako asks. "erm, yes, i did know about her" he smiles

"bored bored bored!" she called as she walked down the streets of the simulated city, laughing, almost skipping down the streets, and aizawas voice comes from the speakers "shut up and keep on", making the girl blow her tounge as she continued walking boredly. until she stood infront of 3 giant arena traps, the exectuers, giants, compared to the girl. "those are the robots that get 0 points.." iida says lowly as they see you giggling

"do you want me to use all of it?" she asks, and a 'yes' comes from the speakers as the girl smiles, and closes her eyes for a second and punched her hand, and then she opened her eyes that now glowed white and down her arms came blue lines, finishing with arrows at her hands, and she pushed herself off of the ground, and her toes left the floor, and she was... flying.

"what?!" they called as they watched you fly up into the air until you were infront of the three huge ginats, dodging their attacks. "what is she doing?!" they kept watching as she took a deep breath, and swang her leg back, and then back forward, kicking the air, creating a huge blast of air-air bending-sending the robot on the right back and down into pieces as the blast of air she casted its way hit him.

"shes.. an air bender!" ochaco smiled with wonder as she watched you dodging a few more attacks from the 2 other bots infront of them, and then, the girl took a deep breath and twisted her fists around, and then when she punched them forward, blasts of blue fire flames came out, burning the bot, and the bot tummbling down, making the ground shake, and the girl laughed. "you should really have some water round here" she giggled and turned to the last bot.

"she.. she-she can also bend fire?" "how is that possible?" they were properly shocked, watching amazed as the girl faught them flawlessly, almost boredly. how could this be? such power... their jaws were slacked open, not expecting this.

they watched as the girl turned to the final bot, and moved around a little and grinded both her fists up, making rocks and stones-pieces of the earth- float up, and she threw them at the last robot, blasting him with rocks and stones until he fell down, broken.

the girl slowly comes back down to the ground, the blue tattoos that were on her arms slowly dissapeared as she slowly floated down with gentle laughs and giggled, and as he toes touched the ground again, she lifted her hand to her face level and moved her fingers, and a single drop of sweat floated up as she manoivered it around, and quickly threw it behind her. "almost broke a sweat there" she giggled.

they were shocked, properly this time, totally shocked. she seemed to have a few quirks, and she mastered them all so perfectly, without even breaking a sweat.

"how-how is that possible?!" midoriya stuttered out words, as they watched present mic and aizawa come to you on the screen, speaking to you. "how can she bend more then one thing?!" "shes whats called an avatar. she can bend the four elements of humanity, and has a few sub powers" all might explains to them as he opens a different file, showing scores, "if she uses it too much, or too hard, she starts bleeding and loosing consioicsness, but shes veey powerful" he finishs as they look at the exam scores.

"softball-1000 meterd. 50 meter run-3 second"

shocked was an understatment now.

"she took another exam" all might says, opening a different tab. "huh?" "since shes aizawas daughter, he wouldnt let her easy" he explains as they see you dueling someone with a sward, and winning him with his sward stuck in the ground, him on the floor, and the tip of your sward to his neck.
also, they see you taking a martial arts test, perfectly and swiftly hitting him right in the right places, making him fall out cold.

"is there anything she cant do?" iida asks shocked "she cant take things seriosuly, that she cant" all might smirks as he closes his computer.

****

chapter 1! yes? no? please comment, vote and follow! it really helps me keep up my motivation!

yours, the red demon♧