character info

so, hey! welcome to this book!

just a few things about your character to know, so lets get on with it.

reader is based on Atla and Tlok. a goddamn avatar!

quirk-Avatar-i have kind of an unhealthy fasination with avatar and especially toph (everytime i watch bnha i sit and think to myself toph coulda easily end him),
so your charcater can bend water, air, fire and earth, earth is the one youre best at. also! you can do some sub-powers like flying, metal bending, and a few more. you are also very talented in sward fighting, and martial arts :) youre very talented, yes! you are stronger then todoroki, bakugo, and whoever, youre an avatar!! super strong bish with unmatchable powers, but you dont know that yet. oh, and your fire flames are blue.

downfall-if you use too much power, or for too long, you start bleeding, and coughing blood, and start loosing consioucness slowly, yes, powers come with consequesnces. body hits hit you hard, since most of your attacks dont require body strength, but you have some of it :)

charactoristics-ok, your character is highly based on toph, of course, sherlock, lmao, and practically every character that you can think off that underestimates how powerful they are, and dont take things seriosuly. korra! of course.. archer, if you know who that is lmao.

backstory-ok! so! youre aizawas adopted daughter, sorry i had to, i love him too much. because of that, hes very protective over you, but he likes over working you, so youll do your best, and you will face someone from your past

im having a hard time deciding who to ship you with, but i mean, todoroki, yeah.

so, yeah, i think thats most of it?

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧