47- 5 Years Later

*BRYCE’S POV*

It’s been 5 years since your wedding and the violence between the Hossler crime family and the D’Amelio’s was starting to reach a peak. He and Blake were in the security office, discussing a game plan for dealing with them. 

Blake: “We’ve already lost 3 men to the violence the last month. It’s getting out of hand.”

Marc: “Do we know who pulled the trigger on the last attack at the warehouse?”

Bryce: “No. They took out the security cameras before they entered the building but a witness described Jaden Hossler.”

Blake: “Has anyone checked on your daughter and son-in-law?”

Bryce: “Yeah, the building was clear when I left this morning and as far as I could tell, no one was awake yet.”

Blake: “You know I really thought Jaden would have learned about messing with our family but apparently making a full recovery made him cocky.”

Bryce: “Both of those boys seem to think they are bulletproof.”

Marc: “With their father suffering a heart attack last week, they are vulnerable for retaliation

Marc: “With their father suffering a heart attack last week, they are vulnerable for retaliation.”

Bryce: “They are starting a war among themselves for who will be taking over for him.”

Blake: “It might be best to strike now then.”

Bryce: “We really need to have a solid plan before making any move.”

Marc: “Has there been any drama between Chase and my daughter lately?”

Bryce: “As far as I know they’ve had no contact since I pulled her from his house 5 years ago.”

He knew that wasn’t true and that Chase had written her a letter on her wedding day but he had sworn to keep that a secret from her family and her husband. 

Marc: “I just want to know why now after all these years of peacefully coexisting they decided to make a move against us.”

Blake: “I didn’t see Mrs. D’Amelio this morning, who’s on security detail for her?”

Bryce: “I sent the new guy, Josh, with her on her trip.”

Marc: “Noah and Dixie decided to take their 2 kids on a Europe vacation and I sent Heidi with them.”

Blake: “So the new guy is keeping an eye on all 5 of them?”

Marc: “I interviewed and investigated him myself. I trust Josh has it handled.”

Bryce: “That and the other side of the world is the best place for them right now with everything going on here.”

Bryce: “How do you want us to move forward?”

Blake: “I think we should make a move on Jaden first. Take down the weaker brother and then use it to get to Chase.”

Bryce: “We’ll be able to take down the whole organization if we exploit the rift already brewing between them.”

Marc picked up the ringing phone, interrupting his 2 lead guards plotting:
“Yeah, we’re at the security office now. I’ll see you soon.”

Marc: *turning back to Bryce and Blake*
“That all sounds good, but you know that’s going to be up to the boss not us.”

Blake: “I thought you were going to be handling things a while longer.”

Marc: “I’m still in charge of security here at the compound but as far as the business, I am officially retired.”

Bryce: “He’s a consultant only from this point on.”

Marc: “Yep-”

The door swung open and in walked the new boss batting her velvety eyelashes and looking like a grown woman on a mission. 

You: “You called for me?”

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have fallen in love with this story as have so many of my tiktok readers. I intentionally left this open to someday come back and write a sequel, but for now this is the finale. Next up is my Chase Hudson fanfic! Cast list is up... just click over to my profile to find it. The first chapter will be up tomorrow night. If you don't already follow me, don't miss out on all of the Sway/Hype stories I've written. The next upload will be my story list/description that's found at the end of every one of my novels. ENJOY!