19- Runaway

It'd been 2 weeks since you took off from the safe house with Vinnie. You didn't know where you were going and didn't have a lot of money after paying for hotels, so you'd only made it a few hours away. You didn't really care where you ended up as long as you woke up next to him every morning. You watched him stretch awake next to you and moved closer to kiss him good morning.

Vinnie: "Good morning, Baby

Vinnie: "Good morning, Baby."

You: "God I love you."

He responded with a smile and whispered I love you against your lips as he came in for another kiss.

*VINNIE'S POV*

You: "Are you hungry? I could go raid the vending machine down the hall?"

Vinnie: "No way. I noticed a diner across the street that has cheap breakfast but actually pretty great reviews."

You: "Fine, but if I'm going out then I'm gonna need a shower."

He pulled her back to the bed and kissed her all over the face, playfully:
"Don't use all the hot water this time, creep. I'll be in there in a minute."

He started to check his phone but then noticed she had stopped just in front of the bathroom door. When he looked up to see what was going on, he was hit with her throwing her t-shirt at him; it was his and she'd worn it to bed. She giggled at him and he dropped his phone on the bed. He chased her into the bathroom as she squealed with laughter.

She hopped into the shower and he quickly followed her, shutting the glass door behind him. She was so beautiful and full of life. He'd known that even back in that dingy basement but being free with her, even on the run, intensified it even more. He pressed his lips against hers and used the force of his kiss to push her back into the water. As the waterfall of hot water drenched them both, he lifted her up and pushed against her.

After he'd finished, she slowly slid her legs down to the rest on the ground. She let the water run through her hair and down her back as he dropped to his knees and pulled her to his mouth, sending her over the edge again.

Her knees were weak as she leaned against the shower struggling to catch her breath. He kissed her and climbed out to grab a towel. She took way longer than he did in the shower and that way he could get dressed without being in her way.

She was adjusting okay to leaving behind the mansion except when it came to not having a maid to put all of her stuff away after she left it strewn across the room when getting ready. He pulled his clothes on to catch the water droplets dripping from his still wet hair and sat on the bed. He unlocked his phone and immediately felt his stomach drop when he saw a text from Bryce.

He debated trusting Bryce with what was happening but when she walked out, soaking wet he tossed the phone behind him and pulled her close for another kiss

*END VINNIE'S POV*

You got back up shaking your head with a smile and fixing your towel. You loved this man, with his adorable dimples and even cuter smile. You moved around the room like a tornado trying to decide what to wear. All you had were the clothes from the basement and even though they were mostly leggings and sweats they still looked cute on you. You ran a brush through your hair and turned to find him just laying on the bed watching you in amazement.

You: "Are you just gonna watch or finish getting ready yourself?"

Vinnie: "Nah you go ahead and head over to the diner and I'll clean up any trace of us in the room. It's probably time to move again today."

You threw your clothes into a bag and gave him a quick kiss before jogging across the street. You felt uneasy almost like there was someone watching you.