1- Life As You Know It

You laid in bed bored and painting your nails to pass the time. Your boyfriend was supposed to be there any minute so you fanned your nails in hopes that they dry fast but the doorbell interrupted you.

 Your boyfriend was supposed to be there any minute so you fanned your nails in hopes that they dry fast but the doorbell interrupted you

You sped down the hall and jumped into his arms before the door could even shut behind you.

Chase: "Hey baby. Whatcha feel like doing today?"

You smiled flirtingly at him as you dragged him back towards your room. Chase was a year older than you and absolutely the sweetest boy you'd ever met. His dark black hair and piercing blue eyes had you deeper in love than you thought you'd ever be for your whole life. Your parents couldn't stand him, but you already knew he was absolutely IT for you in life.

You pass your sister, Dixie's room where she sat in her chair flipping through the TV channels while her boyfriend, Noah laid across the bed calling out yah or nah to everything she passed.

Noah sat up quickly and turned to face you:
"Ooooh your dad is gonna kill you when he sees you brought him here."

You: "Relax, Mom knows and Dad won't be home for hours."

Your dad was a very powerful man in a business that comes along with him not knowing the meaning of not getting his way. His daughter's were his only weakness, though. You and Dixie were his princesses. He always expected you two to end up with strong, capable, men who could protect you without having anything to do with the family business. Noah was 6ft tall and built like a boxer. His parents were teachers and he was completely oblivious to what your dad even did for a living. He was EXACTLY the kind of boy your Dad wanted for you girls.

You laid in your room for a few hours with Chase. You made out more than you talked, but you didn't dare to do more than that in your dad's house whether he was home or not. You laid in his arms playing with his hair while talking about all the things you wanted for a future together. He would be graduating in a few months but just planned to go to community college near home so he wouldn't be going away anytime soon.

You were only 16, but you and your sister had to do online schooling so you'd be ready to graduate soon after Chase did. Talking about a life together away from the family drama was all you could think about lately.