46- Wedding Pt 2

You took the opening to change the subject:
“How is he?”

Bryce: “He’s up front already. I left just long enough to report the latest security sweep to the boss but he seems excited.”

You: “Bryce… I mean really. I know we’re young, is he freaking out?”

Bryce: “Shockingly, no. He is totally ready. Crazy, right?”

You leaned into Bryce trying not to get makeup on his suit and he wrapped his arms around you.

You: “I love you and I’m so glad that after today you’re going to be my real brother. Well brother-in-law.”

Bryce: “I love you too, little sis."

Bryce led you out into the hall just outside the main doors to the chapel. Your dad was standing by the doors fixing his tie. 

Bryce: “One daughter and bride delivered safely, sir.”

Bryce snuck around to the back entrance to join his brother at the altar as Best Man as you felt your dad’s arm slide into yours.

Dad: *reaching for door*
“Last chance to chicken out.”

You: *smiling*
“Absolutely not.”

Dad: “You look beautiful, in case I didn’t tell you earlier.”

You: “I know you didn’t want any of this but you should be proud that you raised a daughter so confident in her choices.”

He nodded, knowingly and then opened the doors. Your eyes locked onto your grooms and all you could focus on was his sweet smile and getting down the aisle to him as fast as possible.

*VINNIE’S POV*

The moment the doors opened everyone turned to look at her. God she was beautiful. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. He watched her glide down the aisle with more grace than she would ever know she carried. He literally couldn’t wait to be her husband. 

He rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes, willing her to just run to him

He rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes, willing her to just run to him. Earlier his brother had asked him if he was sure he was ready and he said then and still meant it right now: he hoped every man felt this excited on his wedding day.

He looked over at his brother, who stood right next to him and Bryce patted his suit pocket to let him know the ring was still safe and sound. Noah peeked his head around and patted Vinnie with a smile and made eye contact with Dixie who stood next on the opposite side of the altar. He winked at her with a flirty smile and stepped back into his place.

*END VINNIE’S POV*

When you reached the end of the aisle your Dad hugged you then slid onto the bench next to your Mom. You handed your bouquet to Avani and turned back to Vinnie with a smile bigger than you’d ever felt. You took his hand and spoke your vows through tears of happiness:
“I didn’t think I’d ever find love again and then I met you and realized I’d found everything I could ever dream of in you. I have everything I could ever need or want right in front of me and I will spend the rest of my life showing you how precious you are to me.”