44- 2 Weeks Later

Flash forward 2 weeks and you had just woken up on the couch with Vinnie. You must have fallen asleep watching the movie and were beginning to panic. 

You: "Vinnie

You: "Vinnie. VINNIE!"

He wasn't budging so you started to shake him awake:
"Wake up. We fell asleep."

Vinnie: *still half asleep*
"Relax Bryce is used to you being here so I’m sure he called your parents and let them know you’re safe."

You threw a sofa pillow at him in frustration and he gave up and sat up with with big stretch.

You: "I know they don't care I'm here. I meant we are getting married in literally 6 hours."

Vinnie wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down to him on the couch:
"That’s plenty of time."

He placed kiss after kiss all over your face while holding you down, playfully.

You: "You’ve obviously never seen a girl try to get ready."

Vinnie: "You're literally perfect. I'd marry you in this hoodie and leggings if you'd just stay here and kiss me some more."

You couldn't help but give in and kiss him back. He pulled you closer and this time his kiss went from playful and making you laugh to sending shivers down your spine. Chase’s kisses always made you melt, but with Vinnie it was so much more intense. You felt like you were dissolving into his touch. 

You felt him… All of him pressed against you. You got completely lost in the moment as any space between you completely disappeared. You knew you needed to hurry home, but his touch was so commanding that you couldn’t hear anything beyond your heart beating out of your chest in rhythm with how he was moving against you. You smiled against his lips and whispered:
“You have 20 minutes.”

Vinnie: “And then forever, right?”

You: "God, yes." 

The response slipped out more like a moan than a promise and it caused him to move faster. You could feel your body throbbing, aching for him to send you over the edge the way he always could.

45 minutes later you were still curled up in his arms. You looked down at the only thing you were left wearing and sat up in a panic.

You: “Crap! That was not 20 minutes!”

Vinnie: *smirking*
“It was fun though.”

You: *bending down to check your phone*
“I have to get home. I literally have 40 missed calls.”

Vinnie: “You seem so stressed, are you sure you’re ready for this?”

You: *sitting back down with worry*“What? Why would you ask that? Are you having second thoughts?”

“What? Why would you ask that? Are you having second thoughts?”

Vinnie: “No, I just know you’ve been through a lot of trauma the last year. You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted to be with.”

You: *giving a skeptical glare*
“The only one? Please, look at you. I might be the last, but I definitely wasn’t the first.”

Vinnie: “No, you weren’t my first but-”

You: “Well that’s obvious. You’re way too good at this to never have been with any other girls.”

Vinnie: *chuckling*
“Thank you?”

You paused getting dressed to kiss him again before responding:
“Definitely a compliment, baby.”

Vinnie pulled you back into his lap and wrapped the blanket back around you:
“I meant you’re the first girl I’ve ever been serious about. I’ve obviously hooked up with other girls, but I’ve never actually had a girlfriend.”

You turned your head to face him in shock:
“You’re 19 years old? How have you never had a girlfriend?”

Vinnie: “I don’t know. I just never found anyone I wanted to date.”

You: “But you found people you wanted to sleep with?”

Vinnie: “Don’t get jealous. You’re special to me that you’re the first, last, and only girl I’ve ever loved enough to call mine.”

You: *squeezing him tighter*
“You know I’m over Chase right? I know the difference between first love and-”

Vinnie: *interrupting*
“Forever love?”

You stood up and bent over to kiss him again while slipping on your shoes:
“Exactly. On that note, see you soon. I’ll be the one in white at the end of the aisle.”