24- Family Dinner

It’d been a few weeks and you had spent most of your time with Vinnie at your house so you don’t have to have a chaperone in the same room. Unfortunately, that also means you don’t get to be alone much because anyone could just walk in. You were curled up in his arms playing with his fingers as he intertwined them into yours:
“How much longer before you have to go to work?”

He’d been working part time at the burger place for 2 weeks and even though it’d cut into your alone time, you had managed to get away to eat lunch with him a few times

He’d been working part time at the burger place for 2 weeks and even though it’d cut into your alone time, you had managed to get away to eat lunch with him a few times. Those were your favorite moments.

He rolled you over and tickled you with kisses all over your neck as you squealed.

Vinnie: “I can’t wait to save enough to get a place of my own.”

You: “Oh yeah? What will you do with the space?”

Vinnie: *smiling*
“A little of this…*

He held you down as his kiss intensified and you opened your lips to taste him even more. You pulled his shirt off and he looked confused:
"I'll just tell them we went swimming or something. I like to touch your skin while you kiss me."

He didn't hesitate before pinning you back down and grinding his hips against yours. You opened your knees to let him push against your body and even though you were completely clothed, you could feel him.

You were interrupted by a cough at the door and Vinnie collapsed next to you, frustrated.

Noah: “Uh- Sorry. It was open. I- Uh- Your mom wanted me to let you know that dinner was ready.”

Vinnie: “I guess I should probably head home.”

Noah: “Actually, I think she’s assuming you’d stay. Dixie set you a place at the table.”

Vinnie pulled his shirt over his head while Noah left your doorway. You could tell Vinnie was anxious about dinner but you just looked so hopeful that he sighed and pressed his forehead to yours:
"You know I love you, right?"

Even though your dad hadn’t come around about Vinnie, your mom absolutely adored him. Everyone was laughing and chatting at dinner when your dad walked in. You immediately tensed up as he shook Noah’s hand:
“How’s college ball going, Noah?”

Noah: “I’m starting so that’s good for only a sophomore, but it’s definitely harder than my high school team. It keeps me active, though.”

Mom: “That’s good, dear. What about you, Vinnie. Any plans for school?”

Vinnie: “I’m still getting settled with Bryce, plus I don’t even know what I want to do. I’ll probably work while your daughter goes to college and then see how I feel.”

Dad: “It’s not like you can support her working at a burger place? Might as well stay at Bryce’s and she stays here and you can both go to college.”

Mom: “Marc. Stop.”

You: “I think Vinnie and I are going to go to his house to hang out for a while

You: “I think Vinnie and I are going to go to his house to hang out for a while.”

Dad: “Absolutely not. Bryce is off today and Blake is taking your mom and Dixie out somewhere after dinner.”

You: "I’ll be with Vinnie, we’ll be fine.”

Dad: “Sorry. You can see him again another time.”

You: *lying*
“Bryce already told Vinnie he was going to be home any minute. I bet he’ll be there by the time we get there.”

Your dad started to argue but could see in your eyes that you weren’t letting it go. He took a deep sigh and announced:
“I’m going to go get cleaned up. I’m leaving early in the morning and still have to pack.”

Mom: *motioning towards you*
“Go ahead, sweetheart. Just straight there and not too late, ok?”