3- Sneaking Out

You were laying in bed cuddling the teddy bear Chase bought you for your last birthday and just replaying how amazing the kiss was. You and Chase had been together for 8 months, but in that time only found real alone time 3 or 4 times without your parents or Bryce's watchful eye.

Your phone went off and you rolled over to check it still feeling blissful from thoughts of your sweet boy

Your phone went off and you rolled over to check it still feeling blissful from thoughts of your sweet boy. You sat up suddenly when you realized the text was from a number not saved in your phone. You had an unlisted number. No one really had it outside of your family except for Chase and... AVANI! She must have given your number to the hot stranger at the skatepark.

Everyone had been asleep for hours, but sneaking out of this house was next to impossible

Everyone had been asleep for hours, but sneaking out of this house was next to impossible. There were alarms on all of the windows and doors and a security building in the back along with 2 guards out front at all times. You'd planned ahead though and left the back garage door cracked open in hopes that it wouldn't trigger the alarm as long as it hadn't been shut in the first place.

You slid out and along the back fence avoiding the cameras and then hurried down the street. Luckily Chase only lived a 15 minute walk away and when you snuck into his back yard he was already waiting for you next to the tent that he used to camp in the yard sometimes.

You crawled in and talked for a little but words were quickly replaced with kisses. Things escalated quickly. His hands and lips left a trail that felt like fire because of how long it'd been since you'd been able to be with him like this. You didn't know how long you'd have so you giggled against his lips as you slid out of your sweats.

Chase rolled you over and pinned you to the ground in a way that made your insides burn hotter. You couldn't help but wrap your legs around him as he moved against your body over and over. You could feel the hard ground underneath your back but the sensation was completely overwhelmed by the waves surging through your body as he kept going.

You knew he was the only boy you'd ever been with, but you couldn't imagine it getting much better than this for your whole life. Moments after you'd come undone, Chase collapsed against your chest with a smile.

You were still laying in his arms, partially dressed an hour later when you felt your phone vibrating again. Chase seemed on edge every time you let it ring through to voicemail so you kissed him sweetly to distract him.

Chase: "If you have to go, I understand."

You: "Not yet. I just want to enjoy tonight, please."

Chase wrapped you up in his arms and sighed wishing it could last forever just like this.

You: "It won't always be like this, ya know?"

Chase and kissed you back as if he was trying to convince himself of that as much as you. The phone continued to vibrate and you could feel Chase's heart rate increasing each time:
"Shouldn't you answer that eventually?"

You picked up the phone and both sat up sharply when you saw it was your dad's name flashing across the screen. Every time you'd ever been caught doing something you shouldn't it was always your Mom or Bryce that caught you and they sugar coated it for your dad.

You took a deep breath and turned off the phone:
"It's fine. I'll go home soon."

Chase: "Baby, I'm trying to get your dad to like me..."

You: "Just a little longer, it's not like they know where to find me. Your yard is huge."

Just then you felt the tent unzip and a moody looking Bryce staring down at you. He tossed you your shirt from the ground and ordered:
"Let's go. Now!"

The drive home was silent and it wasn't easy to tell who was madder, you or Bryce. You did feel bad because you knew he'd get in trouble as much as you so you looked out the window thinking of things to tell your dad that would make it clear he wasn't to blame. The second he pulled into the drive, you got out and slammed the car door leaving Bryce behind. You stormed in and found your dad sitting at the dining room table and exploded.

You: "I am almost 17 year old. You cannot just keep me a prisoner forever!"

Dad: *oddly calm*
"You can't just take off whenever you want. The business is getting dangerous right now because of a rival family that has tried moving into the territory."

You: *still yelling*
"What are you going to do... put a tracker on me and lock me in my room?"

Dad: *losing his chill and raising his voice back at you*
"If that's what it takes, YES!"