Gracie and I walk back to my car and we drive to the diner we always go to. I hold onto Gracie's hand. As always, it isn't packed.

"Your friends are over there." A waitress points and I see AJ calling us over.

Gracie and I walk over to where our friends are and we sit down.

"Hey, man. Hey, Gracie." AJ greets us.

"Hi, Adimo." Gracie greets him by his real name.

"Please don't call me that. It's embarrassing." AJ laughs.

"What's so embarrassing about it? It's unique." Serena says and kisses his lips. I'm about to throw up.

"What's up, CiCi?" Chase asks.

"Nothing much. How about you?" Gracie asks.

"Just chilling. Waiting for you two to come because I was going to slap AJ if he didn't stop with the bleaching jokes." We all laugh.

"It does look like you bleached your hair though." Serena says and Chase gives her a playful glare.

We were all just having a great time and I look to Gracia. She looks at me and smiles. I groan when she takes out her binder.

"Ok. We need to do our homework." She announces and we all lazily took out our paper.

"It's fucking system of equations, Chase!" Serena scolds at him.

"Bro, how?" He asks, giving her a smirk.

"You have y equal to 3x and 41. You also have y equal to 2x and 3. You have to put them together, than solve." Serena tells him.

"That's some bullshit." He mutters.

"Oh my gosh, you're a fucking dumbass!" Serena says and we all laugh.

"She's right, Chase. It is system of equations, meaning you put them together and you solve." Gracia interjects.

"Ha!" Serena fires.

"But... Chase you're also right because you do plug it into one equation so you can get an ordered pair."

"And I'm the dumbass?!" Chase fires back.

We all just laugh. This isn't as boring as I thought it may be. I look and see Gracie occupied with whatever she's working on.

I sneakily put my hand on her thigh. She looks up at me and smiles. I move my hand a little more upward. She gasps.

"D-did you know that before the 21st amendment made alcohol legal, people who were against alcohol had poisoned them so people couldn't drink them?" I look at her and smiled.

One thing I've figured out about my Gracie is that whenever she gets nervous or shy, she spits these random facts. I think it's cute.

"You're cute when you get shy." I whisper and she smiles and looks down.

"You guys are cute but oh my gosh, chill." We hear Chase say.

"Don't hate." Gracie shoots and we all laugh.

~

Gracie and I stop in front of her driveway. The lights are off. Her sister isn't probably at home.

"Callie isn't home probably." I hear her say.

"Yeah. You gonna be okay?" I ask.

"Mhm." She replies.

"Look at me." I say and she looks in my eyes. She smiles.

"Did you enjoy your day?" I ask.

"I did. I thought I wouldn't but I did."

"I'm sorry about that, Gracie." I take her small hands in mine.

"Don't be sorry, Ash. It's not your fault." She smiles and I kiss her knuckles. I hear her giggle softly.

I lean over and caress her cheek. She leans in as well. Our lips came in contact with each other. I love them against hers and she does the same.

I slowly kiss her sweet lips softly before pulling away. She smiles at me. She leans in for one small kiss and I chuckle.

She opens the door and steps out. Before she could walk away, I grab her wrist. She looks back at me.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you, Ash." She says and smiles.

I watch as she runs inside of her house. I waited until I see her room lights turn on so I can know she's safe in her room. I drive off.

While driving to the music on my radio, my thoughts were on one person and one person only.

My Gracia.

~~
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Things are building up...! Next update on Thursday. Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading!