Chapter 11 - First fight

Start from the beginning

They were sitting at the cafeteria along with Jungkook.. Even Jungkook was also puzzled..

"Am saying the truth Jiminsshi.. Why should I lie..? You may ask our my boss.." MinZu said sadly.. Even he was confused too..

"But why..?? Why should he worried about you??" Jimin continued..

"I don't know either.. I was eating my lunch at the cafeteria.. My mom gave me a 3 layer lunch box full of fried rice, kimchi, baked bacons and pork ribs... Today was her birthday.. I tried to eat everything but you know I was already late for the lunch so I couldn't finish it.. So I decided to throw it off.. Thats when our Boss came and started shouting at me.." Min Zu paused for a moment..

"When he asked me why am throwing the food I told him the entire thing.. So when he came to know that it was made my mom he got really angry.. I tried to clarify but he didn't listen and he fired me.. Now how will I take care of my mom..." MinZu's eyes started to get wet..

Jungkook couldn't believe.. How can a CEO question his employee about his lunch.. Its their right decide what to have for lunch and how much to have etc.. This boss must be really crazy..

"You better go home now MinZu.. And spend time with your mom.. Today is her birthday right.. Your job will not go.. I will talk to our Boss.." Jimin assured the worried MinZu.. He knows how strong is the friendship between Jimin and Tae.. He nodded at Jimin and walked out..

"How can he this rude hyung..???" Jungkook asked Jimin curiously..

"Who??? Taehyungie???" Jimin said.

"Your Boss.. How can he even question his employees about their lunch... He should learn the limit.. This is ridiculous.." Jungkook said with annoyance..

"Hmm.. Even I don't why he got reacted like that.. He never behaved like that before.. He never concerned about anyone except if its related to business.. Then this.. Even am confused.." Jimin said while taking a sip from hot coffee.. Then continued..

"But I feel like he must have remembered his mother.. He was really attached with his mother.. It was really hard for him to get out of the pain of losing her in such a young age.. After that incident we never saw him smiling caring for anyone.."

Jungkook was confused so Jimin told him about what happend to Tae and his mother and how badly it affected Tae.. Jungkook was stunned to know all these.. He never expected this could be the reason why Taehyung became cold and arrogant... He knows how difficult it is when staying away from his own family but in Tae's case his mother is not even in this world.. He really felt sorry for the other..

"But still Taehyungie hasn't done right.. He shouldn't have behaved like that to MinZu.. I should talk to him.." Jimin said while finishing the coffee..

"But hyung.. Your boss was also right na.. MinZu shouldn't have wasted the food right.. After all his mom made with lots of love right.." Jungkook tried to defend Tae.. He didn't know why he was feeling concerned about the older.. Even Jimin was amused by his reaction..

"Kookie.. This is not about rhe lunch but about understanding.. MinZu was already late for the lunch because he was preparing reports for Taehyungie.. But he could still finish two containers of food.. He tried to throw away the remaining food because his doesnt wanted to hurt his mom.. So we can't blame him without considering all these.." Jimin said to the makne.. Jungkook nodded in agreement.. He felt really bad due to some unknown reasons..

"And Kookie.. Even Taehyungie used to skip his meals.. He used to starve almost all days.. I used to bring him lunch and everyday evening I used to take it back as it was.. I never complained to him i never shouted at him like he did it to MinZu.. Because I know how hardly my best friend works for his company.. He starves but for us.. You can check with the market, BigHit is the only company which offeres n number of allowances and bonus to its employees.. Taehyung really works hard for it.. It wasn't easy for him to work like this in such a young age.. I truly respect him for that.. Thats why I support him.. And he should also learn to understand others.." Jimin said with a sigh.. He then excused himself and went to washroom..