"Jeno please don't," Jaemin stepped back a small step. "Please. I'm sorry, I'll fix whatever it is."

Jeno's head shot up at that. Jaemin's eyes were glossy and he was backing himself up towards the wall behind him.

"Jaemin? What are you talking about?" Jeno stood up now and made his way towards Jaemin.

"Nono I'll fix it," Jaemin nodded his head, more like he was trying to convince himself rather than Jeno.

"Fix what, Nana?" Jeno grabbed onto Jaemin's hands lightly. Like if he held on too hard that they would break.

"You tell me," Jaemin shrugged, looking up at Jeno with his bunny like eyes. "I'll fix it....just please don't break up with me."

"Break up with you?" Jeno scoffed like the words were unthinkable. "Where the hell did you get that idea? I'm not breaking up with you."

"But- you said we had to talk," Jaemin shot back, squeezing Jeno's hands.

"I-it's not about that," Jeno guided Jaemin back to his seat before kneeling in front of him.

"Uh Jeno," Jaemin looked down at Jeno's position.

"It's not this either!" Jeno threw his head back exasperated.

"Then what-"

"I want you to move in with me!" Jeno yelled, his eyes squeezing shut as he tilted his head to the floor.

"Wh-what?" Jaemin whispered out, his eyes blown as wide as they can be. His lips parted slightly as he sucked a small breath in.

Jeno took a deep breath before speaking: "Look I know we talked about dorming together at the start of college a few years ago but we didn't know if we were going to go to the same school."

"Jeno..."

"I don't know if this sounds crazy. I just know that your apartments rent is going up and my apartment is bigger than yours anyway. I have the extra bedroom you can have or we can share mine but I know that I want you here with me. So you dont have to walk home by yourself all the time. So that Oreo and Callie can be together all the time and he'll stop biting you. I want to wake up to your face every morning and cuddle you whenever I want. So that eventually I can make love to you whenever I want too. I can't get enough of you Na Jaemin. So please move in with me?"

"Oh Jeno-ya..."

Jeno let go of his hand at that.

"Of course I'll move in with you," Jaemin grabbed Jeno's face in his hands and pulled it up to look at him.

"You will?" Jeno's eyes shined like Jaemin had just given him the winning ticket of the lottery.

Jaemin just nodded as Jeno yanked him up into a tight hug. "Sleepover tonight. Please."

Jaemin just couldn't say no to the cuteness of Jeno's voice.

When Jaemin woke up in the morning, he felt a soft weight on his stomach.

After Jeno had kissed him breathless, he had fallen asleep between Jaemins legs. His head resting on Jaemins stomach and his arms protectively wrapped around Jaemin's waist.

Jaemin softly comb his fingers through Jeno's hair. He peered around the room only to settle on the two kittens who were cuddling on Jeno's desk chair.

"Nono~" Jaemin whispered sweetly, trying to coax Jeno awake. They had to get to class in an hour and a half and Jaemin needed time in order to cover up the art Jeno made on his neck.

"Nnn," Jeno groaned, rubbing his face on Jaemins stomach.

"We have to wake up and get ready," Jaemin scratched his scalp lightly with his nails.

Jeno just adjusted them, so they were both laying on their sides with Jeno backhugging Jaemin to his chest and nuzzle his nose into his neck.

"No," Jeno's deep morning voice groaned. "Five more minutes."

Jaemin let out a breathy laugh as he rubbed his hand on Jeno's. He didnt care if the older boy wasn't going to get up but he had to.

Jaemin gently grabbed onto Jeno's arms and tried to pull them off him but as soon as he tried, they locked back up around him.

"Jeno-ya," Jaemin whined. "I need to get up."

"No," Jeno pressed a light kiss to the back of his neck. "I said five more minutes."

"Ill give you five more minutes but just let me go," Jaemin shook his arm, trying to figure out how to shut the locking mechanism off.

"Not without you," Jeno mumbled against his skin, sending butterflies up his spine.

"Ill give you ten more minutes," Jaemin smiled thinking of a plan. "If you take me to get coffee before class starts."

Jeno huffed out a deep laugh before cuddling the other male even closer. "M'kay. Whatever princess wants, princess gets."

Thats how they ended up sleeping in for half an hour before Jeno still insisted that he get Jaemin coffee and then being late to their first class of the day.