Being Introduced

Quick A/N (Authors Note)
Just so you know, if you haven't read scenarios before, (Y/N) means your name, (H/C) means hair color, and (E/C) means eye color or ear color. (You have rat ears and a tail) Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My sons, I have some very important news to share with you all" Splinter said to the four 5-year-old turtles sitting with their legs crossed in front of him.

"What is it, Father?" Leonardo asked in his adorable little voice.

"I have met someone who I truly love and I would like you all to meet her. (Y/N), you may enter now" he yelled to you.

"Hello. My name is (Y/N). Your father has told me so much about you four. Although he did not mention that you were so adorable." You said as your tail swayed from side to side and your ears flickered.

The smallest turtle, who was wearing an adorable orange mask approached you. He reached his arms up, signaling that he wanted you to pick him up so you did.

He looked at your (e/c) ears and poked them gently with his little green hand.

"I like your ears. And your tail." He smiled and hugged you.

"I like your mask little one." You said as you hugged him back. "I assume that you are Michaelangelo, yes?"

"Yep," he smiled more. You thought about how very cute and cheerful he is.

The one with the blue mask slowly got up and inched towards you.

"H-Hello, Ma'am" he said. You chuckled at his shyness.

"You don't have to call me Ma'am little one. You must be little Leonardo. It is nice to meet you." You said patting his head with one hand while still holding Michaelangelo in the other arm.

The one with a purple mask got up and walked over to you. You noticed that he was the tallest and had the worlds cutest gap in his teeth. He held his hands behind his back and circled his foot on the carpet.

"Hello, little one. May I ask which one you are?" You said in a calm voice making him look up at you in relief.

"I am Donatello. It's very nice to meet you." He smiled.

The one in the red mask sat and slowly turned to look at you. When he saw you looking back he quickly turned back around.

"Raphael!" Splinter yelled making you jump. "Do not be rude!"

He mumbled something and walked up to you.

"Ah, you must be Raphael. It is nice to meet you little one." You smiled.

"I'm not little!" He shouted.

"Oh, I see. You are a big boy, yes?" You asked making the others giggle. Splinter smiled at how you were patient with the young turtle.

You sat Michaelangelo back on the floor and reached into your pocket grabbing the candy bar you had saved for later.

"I will make you a deal. I will give you this candy if you give me a hug." You smiled holding out the chocolate bar.

He softened his look towards you and hugged you.

"That is better. Here you go" You said as you handed the little turtle the candy.

"Thank you" he smiled. When he realized he was smiling he quickly hugged your leg tighter and sat back down.

"You are welcome" you returned the smile.

"May (Y/N) and I please be left alone?" Splinter asked.

"Hai Sensei" They all said as they bowed and left the room. You turned and waved at the boys. 'What wonderful children' you thought.

Splinter walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "What lovely boys you have Hamato Yoshi" you said smiling.

"And what a lovely wife I have, Hamato (Y/N)" he grinned.

Your new family will most certainly be interesting.