"Jeno? Hey jeno, calm down for me? Please?" Mark grabbed the boys hand from off his jacket and held it in his own.

The knuckles of his hand bruised, giving away it was the one that punched the boy in his face.

"Pl-please, I just need y-you to listen to me," Jeno hiccuped, looking up at Mark as if the entire world was about to come down.

"I'm listening Jen. I'm right here to listen," Mark said softly to the younger.

"He tripped N-nana on the b-bus and he hurt him and then laughed and I just got m-mad and the next thing I knew I hit h-him," Jeno's breathing was picking up heavily again. "I-i'm so scared hyung, I-i don't know what came over me and I was scared w-when you came in and were mad at me and I just-"

Mark just pulled the younger in for a hug. One arm slung around his shoulder and the other around his torso.

Mark looked at the boy on the floor and felt no more remorse for him.

He hurt Jaemin and made Jeno cry.

How dare he.

"There is no more need to be scared Jen," Mark rubbed his hand on Jeno's shoulder. "Im sorry for not listening. From now on I'll always listen first."

"Promise?" Jeno pulled away from the hug, wiping his face with his palm.

"I promise," Mark put his fist out.

"Ill always listen to you too hyung. Promise," Jeno knocked his fist against Marks with a smile.

End of flashbook

Jeno just stared at Mark as he explaining what happened.

"We have to go back to the hotel," Jeno said as he started towards the passanger door.

"What? Why would we go back to the hotel? I need to find dong-"

"Lucas took the rest of them back to the hotel."

"Why the fuck is he taking them back?" Mark's jaw tightened. He was getting more and more impatient with this Lucas crap. He didn't want anyone near Donghyuck.

"Because Chenle passed out and Donghyuck had to watch your screw up," Jeno growled but calmed himself. "Sorry...i just-"

"I get it. I would be pissed too," Mark was still mad about Lucas but that could wait. "Let's go."

"Are you sure you dont want me to take you to the doctor jen?" Mark looked towads Jeno's hand again after starting the car.

Jeno just shook his head before giving Mark a light smile. "Nah, ill be ok. We have you a man to win back."

------------------------------------------------------------
When they finally got into the hotel, Mark marched right up to their floor, Jeno hot on his tail and as soon as he got close to the room. He ran into somebody.

"Oh no, you are not messing with anybody else tonight," A voice snarled from above them.

Mark glared up at him. Sure Lucas was taller than him but when Mark could be as cold as a killer when it came to Donghyuck.

"I think you're the one who shouldn't be messing with anyone," Mark growled at him.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" Lucas glared right back at him.