"-and lastly the class events." Marinette smiled before dropping three thick books in front of Lila "These contain schedules, information, class events, fundraising plans and etc about our class."

Alya, Noticing Lila's pale figure retorted "you can't just do that. Lila has a lot of responsibilities! you don't, it's only fair you do it." 

"Oh. It's just I've got so many complaints of me being an inferior class president that I thought Lila would be much better besides I think she's gonna stick around for a while, right Lila?" Marinette smiled innocently 

"Right." Lila narrowed her eyes 

"Well" Marinette continued "It's up to you to choose your Vice President"

"Can I choose two?" Lila asked 

"Uh-Sure, I'm sure Ms Bustier will be OK with it"

"Ok um... Alya and Adrian!" Lila smiled 

Marinette nodded making eye contact with Alya and almost with Adrian. instead, she looked at his hands, she wasn't ready to look into the eyes of the one guy she loved even though he betrayed her...

She narrowed her eyes subconsciously at the silver ring on his finger 

Why does that look so familiar?

She shook her head, 'I'm going paranoid'  she thought as she turned around, walking towards her two friends 

"Hey" Marinette smiled 

"Why did you do that?" Chloe asked suspiciously "did Ms Bustier make you quit?"

"Well, Ms Bustier talk to me about being a bad role model and stuff And I told her it's best that I don't beer class president at all...so I quit. Besides it takes a shitload of my shoulder"

"Heh, shitload. Nice word" Chloe smirked 

"Seriously, that's what you're thinking about?" Nino deadpanned

"No, I'm also thinking about a shitload of stress Tony Stark has given me" she deadpanned right back 

Nino facepalmed as Marinette laughed before finding familiar faces. 

"Peter, Ned!" Nino yelled as Marinette smiled, it was obvious that the three had grown close being roommates.

"Hey! I'm so exited to go to Statue of Liberty!...even though we've already been there." Peter grinned, as the three Parisians walked towards them.

"You're going there?" Chloe asked tilting her head "but, wasn't it cancelled?"

"It was? lemme ch-" Ned was interrupted by a loud screech.

"What do you mean you're going to the Statue of Liberty?!" Alya yelled at a bewildered brunette boy "we aren't going and so shouldn't you!"

"Alya!" Marinette barked "are you crazy?! You can't yell at someone like that! And if we can't go it doesn't mean that they can't!"

Lila huffed "I bet Marinette did something to ruin our trip and make us look like the bad guys" 

These words made her classmates give Marinette dirty looks and glares

"Hey!" Michelle snapped, getting shocked glances "Why don't you shut up?! Geez!"

"How dare you?! do you know who you're speaking to?! Lila knows Tony Stark she has even ridden his suit"

"Oh, I'm so scared" Gwen rolled her eyes "even the worlds stupidest person wouldn't believe that."

Peter and Ned looked at their Michelle and Gwen in surprise they never been like this. 

"Oh wait" Chloe interrupted "if you really know Tony Stark. call him up or just send him a message or something and ask him to get us a ride to Statue of Liberty then we'll believe you"

"Done" Alya said "call him up girl, let's show them what you got"

"I'm sorry I just can't!" Lila answered "I don't like using people for their popularity or riches"

"Awwwwww" many practically cooed "that's so sweet of you."

"That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard" Chloe snorted, While many agreed with her, some of them are still busy all over Lila.

                                                                         ***

 Marinette waved one last time as the white bus disappeared out of view.

"Well...at least they aren't stuck with idiots" Chloe replied 

"Are you talking about us?!" Lila gasped

"Oh! So you do agree you're an Idiot." Nino retorted sarcastically 

"Listen out kids!" Ms bustier interrupted "you will stick to your groups and keep safe, don't spend your money much, you might need it for the rest of the excursion"

"So where do we go?" Nino asked as their teacher ranted about some shit.

"An ATM!"   "One World Trade Center!" Chloé and Marinette exclaimed in unison 

The two looked at Chloe. 

"What?! I'm out of cash, I just have my credit card!"

"Ugh!" Nino facepalmed

                                                                                 ***