Donghyuck locked eyes with him and Jaemin gave him a look of I'll explain later.

"I swear you all just want me away from my boyfriend," Jeno whined again before crossing his arms. "Mark hyung be my roommate."

"Sure thing Jen," Mark leaned back and gave Jeno a light smack on the shoulder.

"That leaves Chenle with Jisung," Mark turned back to the steering wheel before realizing what he just said and whipping back around.

"Are you guys comfortable with that?" Donghyuck asked in a soften toned. He knows that Jisung would never do anything bad to Chenle. But he didn't know if Chenle was ready to spend the night with Jisung as his boyfriend instead of his best friend.

Chenle looked at all of the worried faces looking at him before turning to Jisung. Jisung also looked a bit worried from where he was looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt.

Chenle just nodded with a smile: "Yeah we'll be fine."

"Jisung?" Jeno turned to him petting his hair from over the seat.

Jisung looked at Chenle and before smiling and nodding.

"You sure you don't want us to pay you back?" Renjun asked, worried about the amount Mark could be spending.

"Nah," Mark waved off their concerns. "My parents gifted me all the money for everything because we are playing in the championship game."

"Ahh Morkolie's the best," Donghyuck pulled at Marks cheek while smiling at the rest of them.

Mark whined before pulling his face away and starting the car, trying to hid the small smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------

They stopped for food about an hour in and Renjun and Chenle were asleep. Jisung was about to fall asleep too when he felt a shift from beside him.

Chenle shifted and was resting his head against Renjuns shoulder.

Jisung just stared at them before slowly grabbing Chenle's head in his hand and pulling to rest on his own shoulder.

Chenle just grabbed onto Jisungs arm in his sleep and snuggled his cheek on his shoulder.

Jisung blushed before smiling and resting his head on Chenle's.

Jisung looked up to see Mark looking at them through the mirror. Mark had an eyebrow raised in amusement.

Jisung just stuck his tounge out at his hyung before closing his eyes. Letting the smell of Chenle's peach shampoo whisk him off to sleep.

"They're so cute," Donghyuck whispered, turning back around the face the windshield. It seemed like they would get there by late afternoon.  Which hopefully meant that after they play around, they can watch the sunset on the beach before going to get ready for the party.

"You can sleep if you want," Mark spared a glance at him.

"No, I like getting to watch the view without any noise," Donghyuck shook his head as he watched beautiful trees and mountains pass them.

"I do too," Mark mumbled before reaching his hand over lightly and intertwining it with Donghyucks.

Donghyuck blushed at their interlocked hands that rested on his thigh. He glanced at Mark, who had a matching blush on his face. Donghyuck smiled before laying his other hand on Marks, encasing it with both of his own.

Jaemin was leaned forward, secretly watching the Markhyuck scene with a big smile. His Otp was progressing.

Jaemin felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and pull him back. The back of his shoulder meeting a warm chest.