Marriage Proposal (Part -2)

There is important note below the so please read that.

"Don't you understand it " They said in unison

"What ?" I asked

"You are gonna marry " Bhabhi and di said in unison.

"With my brother ." Kavita stated in serious tone.

I looked at there faces. They are not joking and ofcourse kavita will not joke about Mr. Handsome bodyguard.

That's means I am really gonna marry and that too to Mr. Handsome Bodyguard. I thought

My heartbeat increased at the mere thought of marrying him .

But why and how is it become possible?

When it's all decided?

Is he pressuried by his family?

Will he ever accept me as his wife?

And the most important question is my studies.

What about my studies?

Do I have to marry him now?

Will they agreed to continue my studies after marriage?

Am I able to take care of all the things?

So many questions are going in my mind.

Here is nothing like that that my family will force me or will not ask my permission for marriage. It simply that I told them I will marry to their choice. They will always do best for me but this marriage.

I mean if anything happens I get information about that also because they discuss about them but this time I have no clue that there is happening something .

"See this is what I am telling you." Di said pointing her finger towards my face.

I am still in dazed.

My face must showed that how many questions are going in my mind.

They started to laugh.

Here I am in my most difficult condition and they are laughing .

Had hai! (हद है!) . I thought

I compose myself and asked them.

"When it's all happened ?" being serious

"Today" they replied

"Don't worry. The marriage will done after your college studies ." kavita answered my unasked question.

She will do great in psychology. I thought

I took a breath of relieve.

I have 2 and half year. I thought

But wait. She knew this that is why she is talking about Mr. Handsome bodyguard since four days and she didn't even think to tell me .

You have to pay for this kavita. I noted in head.

But I have so many questions to ask to kavita.

"Kavita I wanted to talk ." I said.

"So say na ." kavita said.

"I mean in private ." I said with little hesitance because they are my family but I really wanted to talk her in private.

"Yeah yeah talk to your Nanand (husband's sister) privately." Bhabhi said teasing me.

They again started to laugh.

I took Kavita's hand and dragged her to the corner of the hall.

"What you wanted to talk ." kavita asked.

"You knew this Han ." I asked her showing my angry face😡😡.

She didn't said anything ,just started to show her white teeth .

" Atleast you can tell me about it earlier ." I told her as I turn my back to her. My heart is getting heavier by every second.

"Hey I also get to know about it today only and I wanted to see your reaction personally. " She said turning me around to face her.

"You are talking about your brother since four days." I asked her.

" I somehow feel that you are going to be my sister -in -law that's why. "

"But once you told me that your brother doesn't want to marry soon? " I asked her.

"Yes but Bhai told us on the time of breakfast that he is ready for marriage. " she said slowly watching my reaction.

"and mumma , papa and I only thought of a single girl who is perfect for Bhai and is none other than you. " she said smiling

So Mr. Handsome bodyguard doesn't choose me. That somehow makes me more sad.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

She immediately hugged me and said with heavy voice " Please don't cry Aru. I am asurring you, you will always be happy with him. He will always respect you and be loyal to you. I promise you I will always be with you whenever you fight with Bhai. "

I smiled at last line. I hugged her tightly. See she is younger than me but still she manages to console me and makes me smile .

The point is they love me. Aunty and kavita cared about me as their own family and uncle also treats me well and Mr. Handsome bodyguard. I don't know about him but according to Kavita's description about him. He will always respect me and be loyal to me and that's enough for me. I thought

That gives me power to control my tears.

"But when Bhai love you I can't do anything about that . " she said slowly in my ears and started to run.

How can she?

I also started to chase her. She went to the room where Bhabhi and di is present. Then the next room. I was so involved in chasing her that I forget that there was my marriage thing was going on. She went to aunty and stood behind her. I ran there and then the whole marriage thing came to my senses when I saw some gifts. I immediately compose myself.

"What happened Aru." Aunty asked me.

I took her blessings and said.

"She teased me aunty." I told aunty and gave a angry reaction to Kavita as she winks at me.

" You can chase her once you came to home and about aunty thing so from now on I am also your mother. " Aunty told me.

I nodded my head.

She smiled at me.

"Mumma , she can call you mumma as I and Bhai call you the same. " kavita told aunty.

Aunty looked at me .

"OK aunty. "I said

She raised her eyebrow.

"I mean OK Mumma." I said as I mentally facepalmed myself .

I looked at mummy asking her permission that can I leave now. She nodded her head.

"Took kavita with you ." aunt I mean mumma said.

We went to other room. I facepalmed kavita as soon as we exit the that room.

The evening went with our talking about Bhai and Bhabhi's wedding and future wedding of di . We have to shop alot for di's wedding and kavita is really wanted to join us for shopping but Mr. Handsome bodyguard will not leave her that means he will also join us.

Oh God how can I face him when I will see him. I thought.

Author's Note

So how is the chapter🤔🤔.
I think you guys don't like it 😔😔😔 because the story doesn't get even 100 views and the vote is very less .

I am trying my best and If you want any changes in story or anything you don't like please share this in comments.

And if you like it so please vote and share the story.

Thank you so much for your time ❤❤❤