Ch-71

So the time has finally come.

Aditya clearly instructed to do everything according to her though he already mentioned that she will like a more subtle look.

After resting for a while, she was told that a team of makeup artist, hairstylist, nail artist will come to her in few minutes. They will do everything according to her, she just had to told them. And the dress is present in the closet with her needed sandal or shoes if she likes and other accessories.

"You will not come?" She asked

"Arushi I am busy right now but I will come to take you" he said slowly not wanted to disappoint her in him.

"Did you eat anything?" She asked as she understands how much busy he must be.

" I ate enough with you in the morning." He replied

"Ji that was hours before. Plz eat something between the work. " She requested

"Hmm" he hummed in response.

She doesn't have anything more to say but they continue hearing eachother's heartbeat in the silent for a minute.

"Boss Ajay went to Arushi ma'am with all the artists ." She heard someone before the call get cut.

Very soon she heard the bellring.
She saw from the peephole that Ajay is standing there with a group of people.

She opened the door for them.

Ajay and everyone came inside. Ajay introduced them to Arushi and you know what Arushi likes the most. They are from India and the makeup artist and hairstylist are known to her who did her makeup before as well. And there are some other people also she doesn't know.

"Okay 4 hours is left. I am leaving her to you all . She is already beautiful but your responsibility is to enhance her beauty." Ajay said with flirting skills.

Everyone modded and Ajay left after closing the door.

"Ma'am can you show us the dress " a lady spoke in requesting voice what is in everyone's heart.

They have seen the photo of the dress for the reference of other related things and they can only guess how much pretty it will look from front.

"Yeah sure" she said as she smiled awkwardly and went to closet to bring the dress as others waited outside.

She got awestruck with the sight of the dress. The only word is coming to her mind is extraordinary. The designer must have put so much effort and spend hours, days months to make this dreamy dress alive.

 The designer must have put so much effort and spend hours, days months to make this dreamy dress alive