🎂Birthday Bash🎂

Few days passed and Arushi felt like Kavita and everyone is hiding something from her and she is right . She got surprised at the middle of the night. Her Mummy , papa , kundan Mahi , Mehar, kavya Ansh, Sameer Mitali , ,Sachin , Ajay ,Raghav  , Prity , Priya and Darpan(Mitali's siblings) are there to celebrate her birthday.

Arushi become very happy after finding everyone there.

" Happy Birthday Bua" Firstly Mehar wished her in her babyish voice.

Arushi took Mehar in her arms and thanked her . Then everyone wished her Birthday . Aditya took Mehar in his arms so that Arushi can take blessings from elders.

Then Arushi cut the cake and made them eat .

"Thank you kavita for all of this  " Arushi told her when everyone else is busy talking to each other because she knew this must be her idea.

" Its my pleasure as well as your husband's " Kavita whispered .

Arushi is not sure whether Aditya really helped in these things or kavita is just giving him credits but she is happy that she got such in laws.

"Mine also" suddenly Prity appeared from behind and said.

"Thank you di" Arushi said .

In the few days  Prity also become like her cool elder sister.

"Now sleep everyone . We also have to prepare for tommorrow" Suggested  Mitali

" Abhi kuch baaki hai" Arushi asked excited

"Abhi bahut kuch baaki hai Aru but you have to wait for that " said kavita and everybody nodded their heads

Everyone went out of the room .

" Will everyone sleep here?" Arushi asked Aditya after everyone went out of the room

" han  sab arrange hai" Aditya replied

"Thank you" Arushi spoke

"For inviting everyone for my birthday. This is really special" Arushi finish.

Aditya just nods his head.

Arushi really wanted to meet her family after marriage. She was missing them alot.

They are just about to sleep when little Mehar came running to them.

"I will sleep with  bua " Mehar said in her babyish voice

"No Mehar, come with me . I will tell you stories" Mahi came after her

" Its ok bhabhi. Let her sleep with me" Arushi  said

" You guys are newly wed . How can i let her sleep with you guys. What if she disturb your night activities" Mahi whispered the last part to Arushi

" Bhabhi" Arushi warned her but turned red due to her words.

"No problem bhabhi." Aditya replied to bhabhi

"But" Mahi tried

"Its ok" Both Arushi and Aditya said together

"ok then" Mahi said " Mehar dont trouble Your bua and fufa ji . Be a good girl and sleep peacefully "

"Ok mummy" Little Maher replied

Mehar slept in the middle holding one finger of Arushi and one of Aditya.

Their hands are touching . They looked at each other but cannot do anything. If they move  their hands then Maher will wake up so left that way and sleep facing each other.

Morning arrive. Arushi's and Aditya's sleep broke due to the voice of Mehar.

"Bua bua. Wake up. I want to go" Mehar wined in her voice showing her little finger as indication of toilet.