Sameer's Surprise (Part-2)

Aditya's POV

So today is Sameer's Birthday party like every year with very few people. Choti went to take Arushi because she is coming alone so I send Sachin to drive her off because Driver uncle is busy today. I know you are thinking why I sent Sachin when I can also go so let me tell you why I don't go. First Arushi is not comfortable with me and second if I went Choti will gonna tease us very much. I like her teasing but look like she doesn't that's why I don't went.

Sachin informed me half and hour before that they reached home. I told him to go home because he also have to be ready to come to party. Now it's my time to go home.

I reached home exactly after 45 minutes. I come home early to help them but looks like everything is already done.

Mumma came and said " You came, now go and get ready. You dress is placed on bed. "

Yeah my mumma always choose the dress for me specially which is different from formal dresses.

I nodded my head and asked" Where is kavita. " Every year she discussed with me about gift she is giving Sameer but not this year. Maybe she forget that , I should asked her .

" Probably in her room. " Mumma said

" kavita " Mumma shout her name to come and went away.

I want close to her room and just about to open the door when the door of the room open a little , kavita came said something and closed the door. I can only able to she the shadow in her room which probably belongs to Arushi. Yes I wanted to see her. I don't see her from two days because yesterday she doesn't exit her home and include this day also. I was looking at the door hoping that somehow I can able to see her.

" Where are you looking Bhai. " Kavita asked

"Hmm nothing. What is your gift for Sameer. " I asked

"You will get to know in party. " She said

"Why, every year you first told me about his gift then why not now. " I asked

"I am big girl now plus I have anyother person to discuss about things. " Choti said indicating her fingers at door that means Arushi.

" So you gave my place to her. " I asked being little offended. I am very possessive about my Choti. I mean from her birth to till now she loved me the most but she gave that place to Arushi in this little time and that too easly.

"No Bhai, there is no one in the world that can take your place in my heart." she told me with little heavy voice, entanging herself with me.

I think I made her sad. So I hugged her back and said "sorry"

She did not said anything just snuggled in my arms more.

A car horned and Choti untangled herself from me and said " Now go. Take your time and get ready. They are hear. " she said enthusiastically and went to outside of the door.

I headed to my room. When I am on stairs I saw Choti is talking to Priya and Darpan ( Mitali's sister and brother)

I went to room take bath and get ready in yellow t-shirt which is put on the bed.