Ch-69

Few more days are passed as everything is getting back to normal.

His other personalities doesn't show up more and Arushi and Aditya starts going for work, still separately.

As Arushi meets her friends, they asked about Aditya as they have been informed that boss is unwell right now but other colleagues, who doesn't know who she really is, asked about her health being fine and she replied in affirmation.

She talked to Manisha as well and get to know that her love story is getting alot faster than Arushi's marriage ever can be. Manisha and Raghav share very intimate kisses while both sometime forget everything around themselves and touch each other intimately.

Listening to Manisha, Arushi's desire to have a moment like that also increases and being on the second day of periods is no help.

They have lunch together and Arushi made him eat with her hands and he did the same with her. Those moments are good but Arushi wanted more still keeping his previos behaviour( leaving her puzzled after intimate kiss) in mind,she doesn't voice out her thoughts.

The day passed while working, at dinner time Sameer shared that The day has come to go to Newyork to open his partnership business there. The hosting is in 2 days only so it's time to leave for the event.

As decided earlier, Aditya and Arushi go for this hosting party. Its pratical as Mitali can't go in her five months pregnancy and it will be good for them as well to spend more time together after those tense days.

At night, Kavita is helping Arushi to pack the things. Arushi asked settings herself on bed" Everything is packed for normal days but what about the hosting day. I don't have any party  dresses for that standard. I mean it must be so hi-fi na. I don't even know how to do a good makeup and any hairstyle . Tum to sab janti ho, Kavita come with me na please. Please"

"oo Aru, meri pyaari bhabhi, your standard is higher than anything, and don't worry Bhai must have  arranged a few dresses for you there already. Even makeup, jewellery, hair styler even your sandals will be arranged as well " Kavita told Arushi who is very first time going out of India .

Aditya came after working and Kavita also left as packing has been done. They will leave tomorrow morning.

As they lie down on the bed, and Arushi switch off the light. Arushi very slowly called Aditya "Aditya jii"

"Yes Arushi" he said as he come little closer to her to hear her clearly.

"How is newyork?"Arushi asked as she come closer to Aditya and slowly sneak her one hand on his abdomen.

"Its a good and clean City. There are alot of famous places,we will go there after the event " he smiled at her act and her question as well and answered her. He also sneak his one hand on her belly.

Having a smile on their faces they slept.

Morning came as Arushi woke up by sun rays. She found Aditya standing near the window. He is in his gym attire which is just a short pant. His sweaty eight pack abs is visible to her making her remind her wild dream she just had.

"Good morning Arushi." Aditya wished

His voice reached to her ears, but her mind need time to process right now as she get lost in day dreaming of touching those abs and feeling it.

"I am going to get freshen up. Tum bhi ho jao then we will leave for airport." Having not much time in hand, he informed her and left from there.

Arushi keep looking at him till he leave. Then she suddenly hit her head a little harder though.