Crazy In Love❤

Authors Note.

Back with a update.

But do vote guys.

I dont feel motivated now to give you update sooner. I am just lazyly trying to finish the story.

Please vote , comment ,share and be my motivation.

Thank you for your time ❤❤

Arushi's POV

I was informed before that Aditya ji is not here . I helped Mitali di here and there . Mitali di gave me a file to read and know how things are actually work and i feel really thrilled to read that. I found many things i read in college while many new terms as well.

Dont know when one and half hour passed. Mitali di told me to place the file at his office. I went in his office . I already saw Sameer bhaiya office which is very luxurious compared to other cabin i saw in an hour but this cabin is at another level.

                           Cabin

                           Cabin

A perfect combination of classic and modern. Everything looked so beautiful but i dared not to touch anything as i am scared if i break something. After observing the cabin at my satisfaction i head back to Mitali di. I was at a distant when i heard her calling me so i immedietely run to her and saw her just chilling there. I signed in reliefe.

I asked " What happened di you are calling me ?"

" Yeah Aru, i finished the files now i wanted you to chill with me" she said and added "but i guess i was little loud "
I nodded and sit beside her.

We talk a little not before Di informed Sachin about the file. He came and said " Thank you ma'am. I am in hurry to finish this file and you make it easy. "

" No formality Sachin. I am not here for few days so it does not mean i am not responsible for this. Its my duty." Mitali di replied

" Now i have to take boss sign and this file will be done " He said while going before nodding his heads towards both of us.

" So the boss is here" Mitali di said with an smirk turning her chair towards me.

And i dont understand why is she smirking but i smiled a little when i see Sameer bhaiya entering in the cabin quietly . I control my smile when he indicate me to not react anything.

" oh someone is smiling" she said and i try to stop myself from smiling but failed.

" Oh Aru your smile is amazing . Dont hide it. You can make Aditya crazy by it " She said and i looked at her surprised .