Ch-72

When the zip of her dress opened up she let it slide from her body to the floor and stood there in her see through shapewear.

Aditya tried to leave from there so that she can change but she hold his hand and said " Don't you like me Aditya jii"

"You are not in your right mind Arushi. Let me get you some medicine" Aditya said just looking at her eyes. He doesn't want to look at her body without her permission.

"I am in my right mind Aditya jii . Tell me na you like me " Arushi said coming closer to him taking his both hands in hers.

" Arushi you are intoxicated..." He is saying when Arushi cut him off and said " I am not intoxicated. I knew the water is mixed. I just drank a little bit of water. Its not much. "

Her statement made him shock as he said while shooking her " Why did you even do it when you knew it was mixed and why don't you tell me earlier. "

She really doesn't have any idea what has she done. How much big of risk she has taken. He thought

" Because I wanted to try. If it really gives me strength to say these things. I don't want this distance between us. " Arushi said and hugged him

Aditya is so furious right now. The thought that something might have happened to her or he might have lost her for forever is so agonising.

"Arushi if you are not intoxicated then it will be better that you take rest and let me go. Otherwise I don't know what will I do " Aditya said controlling his anger and desires to next level.

" Jii don't you like me. Are they really right that you are not interested in me , that you are forced to marry me " Arushi said as moisture is collected in the corner of her eyes.

❌❌🔞🔞🔞❌❌
Muture content ahead

Not a single second is gone when she felt his lips on hers , so furious. And next moment she found herself on the bed.

She looked in his eyes which is filled with rage right now and desires can be seen as well.

Again Aditya kissed her till its impossible to breath for her and then he bit her on neck making her moan .

" Don't you see my love in my eyes. Don't you feel it in my kiss. " He said looking in her eyes where he can see only love for him. Nor the fear neither the hesitance of him being in this position is there.

His eyes went to her lips and saw that a little bit of blood is coming out from her lips which make him come out of his furious state to normal.

She is about to wipe it unconsciously but Aditya hold her hand and said " let me do it"

He slowly suck the blood present on her lips while Arushi kept her eyes closed feeling the touch of his tongue on her lips.

After that he again kissed her but with love and care. The kiss is not slow but it's was not due to rage.