Shocking News (Part -2)

"Bhai,isAruyourArushiwhomyoufollow" Choti asked in one go.

My eyes widen at her statement. Yeah she said in fast but I understood her sentences. I checked the hall ,no one is there to listen anything. I took Choti to her room.

"What are you saying , Choti " I asked her being shocked.

"I am not saying anything Bhai. I am asking you is Aru the same girl whom you follow from past 7 months " Choti asked me in an amusing tone

I got another shock that she doesn't only know her name but the time also from when It all started.

"How do you know about it" If Sameer is involved in it then I must sure that he will face the consequences.

" First, just answer my question. Is she the same girl. " she asked whining .

There is no way of hiding it. I sighed and nodded in yes.

She jumped in happiness.

" First tell me how do you know about it all" I told her.

A smirk appears on her face as she told me " I went to your room to take dumbbells for some practice in karate. I got an eye on some scratches which is present in dumbbells stand which create the name of Arushi "

I must had done that subconsciously because I make sure that her every details just like her sketches is hidden from everyone's eyes . But how she get to know about exact 7 months.

"And how did you know I followed her from 7 months " I asked her.

Another smirk appears on her face as she replied " I asked Sameer Bhai "

"And he tells you this easily ?" I questioned her. Sameer is not at all this easy I thought.

She replied smirking " I told him if he would not tell me about Arushi then I will tell Mitali Di about his feelings ."

"Did you just threaten him Choti " I asked her being shocked . How is this innocent girl turned into this one .

"Oh, common bhai I did not threaten him plz. I just asked him and he told me everything . Afterall I am your sweet sister. " She said in a sweet coated tone.

I just signed

"How did you come to know about his feelings towards Mitali ?" I asked her

" Everybody knows about it. The love which present in his eyes when he sees Mitali Di says everything. " she said as this is the most obvious thing and I got another shock .

" Bhai you are giving too much shocking reactions." She said , teasing me. So she is enjoying my shocking reactions but does everybody knows about me also? I thought

Before I could ask her she told me
" Nobody knows except me." I take breath of relieve.

"But Bhai you have to do something fast " Choti replied in a serious tone now.

"Why Choti " I asked her

" Bhai, her sister's marriage is decided and she thinks that her family is also trying to find boy for her and they will marry them together. She does not want to marry now but she will never go against her family decision . Bhai if you will not do anything she will get marry to another person. " She finished

I stood there unmoved. Is this what I want? I know I am attracted to her, I am obessive towards her but marriage . Marriage is totally a different thing. But if I will marry her will she able to cooperate with this risky life . Will she be happy with me or will I again become the reason of someone's sorrow, someone's vengeance , someone's death. I thought.

"Bhai you believe me. She will be the happiest person alive with you " She answered my unasked question.

I nodded my head at her understanding level but there is still some hesitance in me.

" Bhai, take your time but don't be late " she said.

"When did you become so big han" I asked her

She doesn't say anything just smile.

*******

It's been five days. I am holding myself from following her from five days . If I will not gonna marry her then it's better to stop following her . But I think I am losing it now because I can't hold myself more. So I went to her coaching classes. It's evening and it's time for her arrival. I am in my car currently far from her eyes. I know she can feel my presence but she always thought that it's just her imagination because I always comes in different cars and followed her from far. When she doubted on Sanjay 6 months back , from there I followed her personally . I can't take chances with her. There she arrived. She is looking serene in her dress. I love how she always smiles. A smile also appears on my face as I watch her smiling.

Arushi's Dress

Arushi's Dress

But that smile vanished as soon as a boy called her friend from behind . He came and started talking to her friend and Arushi also involved with him and started talking . I know it's maybe just about there tuition classes or something related but I just don't want to see her to talk to any other boy with that serene smile . I just want to go there and told her that she is mine but how can I. I don't have any rights on her. Then there is only one way to make her mine and that is marriage. I will marry her.

Author's Note

So how is the chapter🤔🤔.
Hope you like it🤞🤞🤞.

Next chapter is gonna be Arushi's POV.

Don't forget to vote and share your views about story in comments section. It really motivates me to write.

Thank you for your time ❤❤❤