Ch-66

" It's better if you don't. The more you know, the more you will be in danger" he spoke up before leaving from there.

Arushi is left there alone, now it's in her hand to either cry on his ignorant behaviour or think about his words.

Arushi choose the second option as she already cried so much before.

What Danger is he talking about?

She thought about it but don't get the reason of him not telling her about his personality.

She is trying to find the reason by thinking deeply. Then Komal, kavita and Mitali came to her.

Arushi immediately stood up and said " bhabhi you should not ascend and descend the stairs so much. You should just rest na" while making her seat on the bed

"We told her but she never listens" kavita complained

"I am fine Aru, kavita " Mitali said smiling and thought, Arushi herself is having so many things in her plate and still she cares about others.

"Do you talk to him? What did he tell you?" Komal asked her by holding her shoulder as if giving her strength .

"Mumma he said the more I know the more I will be in Danger" Arushi spoke

They already knew that in their status, info comes with danger but what Danger is he mentioning about.

Aditya and Sameer themselves created the security which is almost impossible to break then what is making him worry so much. 

And it's about his personality which we except Arushi already knew then What danger is he suspecting to happen after telling her the truth.

"It's complicate to understand him" Mitali said

"What do you think about it?" Kavita asked Arushi

"I really don't know but it seems like his elder personality does not like me" she spoke mentioning about how he spoke with her .

" and on the other side his child personality is very much fond of you . " Kavita said

"They are opposite of each other" kavita pointed out

Everyone hummed

"Aru is there anything more you can Guess?" Kavita said

"There is difference between their ages . The child did mention he is above 5 whereas the elder seems to be an adult, probably around 25-27" Arushi spoke after thinking about few minutes.

"You are right, his personality is always like that even then when Aditya is Just 18." Komal spoke thinking about the past incident with the elder personality.

That's all they can think of right now.

On the other side, Aditya came to one of his secret base where a man of 25 years old is tied up with just his underwear on . His condition is not well . There is bruises on his body . It's just two days when Aditya's man got him here but he already wanted to do die. If he doesn't have a family with a new born baby girl,  he will definitely love to leave this world.

He is thinking about his child when his eyes fall on Aditya who is walking towards him. It's not like he was not dengerous but today he seems like a bomb ready to explode.

He watched him as he came and throw a salty water on his bruised body making him whimper.

For the first time, he heard him laughing, a laugh of pure evil.

(You can guess His elder personality has taken over him)

"So Mr. Vijay are you going to speak the truth today or not. " He asked