Finding Peace

After two days

There is again an meeting with Manya and after the meeting Manya asked for private meeting between her and him.

Aditya agreed as there is really other things to discuss about.

Sameer and Mitali decides to put their plan in work.

They send Arushi to Aditya's cabin with a file to read and sign.

Arushi went there, knocked on the door and entered inside the cabin after hearing "Come In"

She saw Manya was sitting on right front chair . Arushi can say Manya is a bit irritated with her arrival when she glared at her with her big sharp eyes.

Aditya is leaning on his long chair and has a file in his hand.

Standing at the door itself, Arushi informed " Sir this file needs to be signed"  and then proceed to go near him and stand beside his chair.

" Ms Taneja, this is the file of the new deal made for the South sight . Read and sign " Aditya  said and give the file to Manya.

Manya starts to read the file.

Aditya took the file from Arushi's hand and starts to read as well. Arushi  is watching Aditya reading the file but  she soon feel some strong gaze. She looked at Manya who is glaring at her.  Arushi smiled in awkwardness and Manya again began to read the file but  every now and then she keep glaring at her.

After about 5 minutes, Aditya signed the papers and give the file back to Arushi.

Arushi leave the cabin after Thanking him and nodding her head infront of her.

When Arushi went back to Sameer and Mitali.  Mitali asked her about them. Arushi explained that they were talking about south sight file.

"But why are you asking di " Arushi asked

"Aise hi but you tell do you want to try phuchka (Golgappa) with pav bhaji it's very tasty and it's almost the lunch time as well "  Mitali said to change the topic.

"No di, I am fine with separate phuchka (Golgappa )And pav bhaji. You have your mix " saying so she sat on the her desk .

"I think we sent her very soon."Sameer expressed his thought

"Yeah . There should not be soon and late. We have to be on perfect time . "Mitali said

Sameer hummed with her In response.

"What if Aditya doesn't allow Manya with him next time as the south sight deal will be completed today if she signed it. " Sameer asked

"Manya will not sign it today  because thats the only reason she has which make her able to meet him privately " she said

Sameer agreed as well.

Soon it's time for Manya to leave. When she is leaving she saw Arushi  coming out of her cabin.  She asked her with a serious face " Are not you going to escort me out?

" sure ma'am, why not" Arushi said as she smiled and nods her head looking at her Manager

Manya nods her head in Acknowledgement and proceeds to walk. When they entered in the elevator Manya told her Manager to come later which is a little weird but he has to follow her orders .
So there are only Arushi and Manya in the elevator.

As the elevator start Manya asked "  Are you interested in the CEO? "

Arushi is messaging Vikash that she is coming down with Manya . Though did not plan anything this time and this is very quick but they can manage something but then  she heard Manya's question.