Stop Self blaming

Arushis mind is filled with Manyas venomous words when she said that she will gave him what Arushi never gave him and that's her body.

"No it's been long, i will give him what he wanted " she decides as she forget that those are the words of Manya not Aditya's.

After coming out of the car She straight went to the room as she is aware that Aditya is following her .

Then she lie down on the bed , ready to offer and do what she decides.

As soon as Aditya lock the door and turn around , she said directly looking into his eyes " I am ready, I will give you my body "

This sentence of her is like a double edged sword, at one side he felt good that she is ready as she already took her first step and kiss him but at other side doesn't she did all because she is angry , she is not herself while doing that. That bittersweet feeling is what increases his desires as well as his anger.

He took out his coat and leave at the side of the bed while opening two buttons of his white shirt. Then he hover over her body which is smaller than him in just mere seconds.

Arushis heartbeat is already high due to jealously and anger and now when she feel he agreed with her, her heart is beating like crazy. Now her anger and jealousy is gone and she is filled with nervousness watching him open his shirt button and hovering over herself. Her hands subconsciously clutched the bed sheet as she can't take off her eyes from him.

Adityas one hand is helping him to keep his balance and with his other hand he touched her face and proceed to go down through her neck, between her blossom and stop at her navel which is showing because of the long slit of her dress.

Aditya keep getting close to her face and then his sealed her lips with his as his hand which is placed on her navel starts to roam from her front stomach area to back.

Arushi feel that the world stops there when his lips touched her. She remembered she done this in his cabin infront of Manya but due to jealously and anger but now this time she can feel the his lips which is so soft and his hands roaming around her navel whose sensation she can feel on her whole body.

She is lost in the sensation when suddenly she feel the separation of her lips from his lips, she slowly opened eyes which she closed due to nervousness. She found him looking straight into her eyes which are full of passion and she can see the little bit of anger as well.

When she is trying to read the emotions which his eyes are showing, he told her "Breathe"

Arushi doesn't understand at first but then suddenly she feel her heart which is in urgent need of oxygen . She took long breaths but not for long as Aditya again put his lips on her as he slowly starts to suck on her lips one by one while his hand still roaming around her stomach and lower back area.

Soon enough , Aditya again left her lips to let her breath . Arushi took long breaths again as she again heard him "Kiss me back "

His voice sounded rough as if he is holding too much while he himself take oxygen inside . His voice has a commanding part as well which is telling her do what he asked because basically Arushi is just lieing there letting him do what he wanted.

He again come close to kiss her but putting her hand on his chest with so much courage to stop him as she said looking down "I don't know "

Aditya said nothing.

Hearing no reply from his side she told him after glacing at him "I don't know how to kiss. I have never done this before "

Aditya is in hurry to claim her more and more and every second is passing like months when he used to see her from far away so without much thinking and waiting he said " I have never done this before as well, just try to move of lips with mine " and he move her hand from his chest, placed above her head and again starts to suck her lips .