Ch-70

A very very happy 🎊 🎊 guys

May this year will help you learn how to be happy and love yourself and others

May this year will help you learn how to be happy and love yourself and others. Don't forget to learn 24/7 in 2024 . Enjoy every second of it to your heart's content.

Happy reading 🎊

The  morning came as both of them get freshen up one after other.

Arushi is very conscious about what she should wear now. She wants something simple but at the same time wanted it to be stand out. Suddenly her eyes went to the sari she wore on the first day of the marriage. She decided to wear it but she can't wear it properly by herself.
She remembered Kavita told her that he knew how to drape and all about saari.

She is shy but her inner self encouraged her to ask him to help her   so she asked him and he hummed in response. She instantly went to the washing change into blouse and petticoat and come out waiting for him to help her. For a few seconds when he doesn't do anything to help her she thought he didn't hear her back then but then he closes his laptop and come to her.

He asked if she want a open pallu or not and she said open pallu as for her open pallu is a elegant look ignoring the fact that it is a difficult one as well.

He started to make her wear the saari.

Arushi asked " How do you know  how to make other wear the saari?"

" Once i and Kavita were watching TV and she saw a lady wearing saari . She   said she wants to wear it as well and starts crying . Noone is home at the time , I watched a few videos and try to make her wear it but I failed. Then mumma came and stop her crying. From then I watched so many videos and tried on myself. I learned it until I know most of the draping style of saari. And from then her every festival I used to make her ready until she learned it herself and get ready by herself "  he finished as the draping of saari is also done.

" So you were sad that she learned it for herself" She asked as she felt him complaining at the last part

" No . I was sad because she grew up so fast "  he said