Mine(Part-2)

Aditya 's POV

We reached  home after 45 minutes. Mumma told me to wait in car as she went inside with Choti and Mitali for post- Marriage rituals. Arushi is still sleeping peacefully. After sometime Choti came , wake up Arushi and asked us to walk to the door without sandals as she again have to get rid of them . I can say Arushi is embarrassed that she had slept in car and that Choti has to open her sandals. Yes choti did not tell her that it's me nor she tell that it's her, she just guessed and thank her. I came out of the car and then Arushi. A moan left her mouth when she put her right leg on ground.

" Oh no Aru, your legs are shallow. "exclaimed Choti

"That's is fine kavita " Arushi said and came out of the car ,struggling with her lahenga and sealing her lips so that another moan will not leave from her.

Choti signal me with her eyes and hands and I understood her because I am thinking the same while Arushi just stand there looking at ground.

I went close to her and said " I will carry you "

Third Person's POV

Hearing his husky voice so close, something stirred in her stomach. Before her mind process his words, strong pair of hands take her in his arms swiftly and started walking.

Now she understands his words. She looked at him through her veil. He is looking straight, at this moment all she wished is that he glace at her with love and her life will has her own love story which she loved to read.

Aditya can feel her eyes on him. Making it almost impossible for him not to look at her. Already his senses is clouded by her fragrance, taking her little soft body in his arms already made it alot harder. He knew if he looked at her even for a Singal second he will definitely loose himself into her eyes and do something he will regret. After some seconds of torture of her strong Gaze which felt like years he placed her down at door.

He breathed out in relief and take oxygen as much as possible, looked at Arushi who is now looking down and thought "I guessed it right. She reached to my heart ." with little smile on his face.

While Arushi told herself " you hoped alot. This is  not a book you used to read on wattpad (Actually it is🤗🤗)" 

Kavita stood infront of them and coughed loudly to gain their attention. Aditya immediately compose himself but noticed by all his family how  he was lost looking at her wife. They giggled at his embarrassment.

" Don't worry Aadi. It happens " Sameer winked at him and everyone else started laughing leaving a confused Arushi. Aditya didn't reply.

"OK OK now it's my gift time "kavita announced

"okay ask anything. You will have it Choti " Aditya replied

"That's the problems bhai. You already gave me thinks before asking. " kavita chirped "But as of today I have to ask a gift so I am asking for your support in everything I do though I knew you already do "

"I will always support you Choti " said Aditya " Always in right things " corrected Sameer.

" I always do right things bhai " said kavita rolling her eyes

While this remind Arushi of her days of her brother kundan's wedding. She asked for a new phone and he immediately accepted it. She doubted how and then she got a phone without a SIM, memory or even a battery .She got pranked as Her brother gave her a model of a phone in the name of phone though later he gave her a new phone. She smiled thinking about that.

" So kavita you got your gift so let's get them inside " suggested Mitali.

"Yeah Bhabhi but I also need a gift from my friend aka my this bhabhi " teased kavita pointing at Arushi.