Wedding Day (Part-2)

A request to silent readers.

Please vote buddy. There are almost 90+ views on every chapter but votes are less than 20. Don't you guys think I deserve more.

I think I deserve 1/3 votes of views and that's 30 on this chapter as well as previous ones.

If  the vote reaches the target. I will surely update fast.

Thank you 🙏

*******

Enjoy reading ❤❤

Aditya's POV

All the rituals took place till 8pm.

Now all the barati gathered outside of the building and waiting for me to come and join them.

I got ready in my servani and stepped down the stairs with Sameer

I got ready in my servani and stepped down the stairs with Sameer. Everyone is happy for the wedding and why not they be afterall Arushi is coming at our home.

Mumma came and put kaala tika behind my ears to protect me from evil eyes. I don't care about all this but if it really works then it should be on Arushi. I can just imagine how beautiful she will look today for now. It's been hell of 3 days I am unable to see her. The situation is better before where I was able to see her everyday and every evening.

I only wanted to go to her and see her. I am just about to sit on horse when one of my distance aunty stop and said "Itni jaldi nahi " .

I don't know for what we are waiting now .

"Urhgggg, another ritual." I mentally shouted.

" are not here much more rituals than your wedding? " I whispered to Sameer

" No, everything is same just that time I am impatient and now you. " he replied sheepishly

I glared at him.

Anyway priest completed the puja and put laal tika on my head while chanting some mantra than put sehra on my head.

Then I mount on horse in one go and started going to the way of marriage hall that is booked which is 10 minutes away from here but it took 30 minutes to reach there ,you may guess why.

I dismount the horse. Everyone is waiting for us there to welcome us. I touched the feet of Mummy and Papa (Arushi's parents) and again mummy put tika on my head. Then Arushi's tuition friends stopped my way and asked for money. I said Sachin to give them money as I wanted to see Arushi but Sameer stopped him and Raghav spoke "Abhi kis baat ke paise "

"Hall me enter Karne ke " said the other girl

"vo to hum Bina paise ke v kar sakte hai " said Ajay

"No you can't "

"Yes we can "

Suddenly a girl pulled AJay's nose and said "Now you can go but not our future Jija ji " and started giggling.