Good News (Part -2)

Request to silent readers.🙏🙏🙏

Please vote and let me know about you.

Enjoy reading 😊😊.

She stood up and tell to no one in particular " Bhabhi is here."

Aditya also stood up.

Arushi opened the door and jump on Bhabhi" I love you so much Bhabhi. I love you so so much. You are making me bua. Thank you so much for the news " she finally showed her excitement which she is holding back from long time.

Bhabhi hugged her back.

They stood their like that for some time .

"Aru, let her go. She needs rest. " Arushi's mother told her.

"OK, mummy. " she replied.

They untangled from each other .

Her mummy and sister entered in home.

Her mummy took red chillies and circled around her bhaiya and Bhabhi 's head few times and then burned it to neutralize the effect of evil eye.

"Aru, I am equally as responsible as your Bhabhi for making you bua. Then why everyone is giving their love to her only . " her brother kundan asked everybody.

Her Bhabhi blushed furiously.☺☺

"Because Mahi (Bhabhi) is carrying the baby not you. Now stay aside and let my daughter come. " her mother told him.

"Mahi, go freshen up and then take rest. " her mother told her. Mahi nodded her head and went to washroom.

"And what about me. " kundan asked

"You need to learn many thinks from me about fatherhood " Arushi's father told him while coming from the stairs.

Aditya is just seeing their family moments. He can just say that they love each other very much.

"Aditya bete (son) . Kaise ho Tum(how are you)?" her father asked him .

"I am fine." he told in business like tone.
He mentally cursed himself for forgetting  how to talk normally with people accept his family .

They didn't mind that at all. His mother told them reason behind his behavior. They didn't hide anything from them.

Her father just nodded his head.

"Son, did you eat anything?" her mother asked.

Arushi mentally palmed herself. She did ask him but she forget that he doesn't have anything from noon.
He is just watching them even when they ate at the market. She should just give him something to eat instead of asking. He must be hungry.

"Just give me some minutes. I will serve you the food. "her mother told him without waiting for his reply.

"I am fine aunty. Just waiting for you all to come." he said.

"OK but call me mummy as everyone here calls me. " her mother told him.

He just nodded his head. His is not fast in making social relationship.

Then a man came about 25-27 age and touched her mother's and father's feet as a symbol of respect. They give blessings to them with smiling face.

"How is Bhabhi. " he asked.

"Everything is fine with her. " her sister informed him.

"Tum kaise ho bete( how are you son)? " her father asked him.