Sameer's Surprise

On Sameer's Birthday

Arushi is currently in her future husband 's house and in kavita bedroom. Everyone in her family is invited for Sameer's surprise birthday party but they can't come because some are busy in kavya's coming wedding and some are busy in taking care of Bhabhi so she has to come alone with Kavita and Aditya's secretary Sachin as he drove them off.

She came in a causal party dress which she has but got surprised with the dress for Sameer's Birthday party gifted by her future mother in law. She can't say no the her gift.

Kavita has done her hair and makeup as she doesn't know much about that.

                      Arushi's Attire

Arushi's Attire

Arushi continusilly looking at herself in the mirror. She could not believe that this is the same Arushi as before and the length of her dress.

"He doesn't not see me in short dress. What will he think of me. Normally Indian husband doesn't like his wife in short dress but this is not short dress,also he must goes to many parties and saw many models in short dresses. Hmm models, if he saw them then he will definitely compare me with them. Oo bhagvan Jii help me na, I am nothing compared to them. " Arushi thought

Seeing her reaction kavita asked her " You don't like it "

"Nothing is like that kavita. It just I am looking different. " Arushi expressed her feelings.

"You are looking so beautiful." kavita told her .

Before Arushi can say more Mumma called her from outside.

"I have to go Aru. " kavita told her while going towards the door.

"I will also come and help you" Aru told Kavita.

"Don't, don't come outside " kavita stopped her showing her hand ✋

"Why, what I will do here. " Aru asked

"Because you are also a surprise for my dear Bhai and if you have nothing then stay here and think about your future days with your future husband. "kavita replied.

" kavita. " Aru warned her

"And you are looking so hot and damn sexy. " saying this she immediately left the room

Arushi huffed in annoyance.

"I am a surprise for him, Never. Just look at you Aru. Yeah you are looking good but he must be seen many girls more beautiful than this." she said looking at herself in the mirror.

"He is a millionaire. He is handsome. He has perfect body as much as I can able to see above the clothes. According to Google he is also famous through out the states and his business is growing day by day. He has such a Loveable and kind family. He is also kind of good man. He must have so many options in girls in models, actresses, business women, girls from rich families but there is not a single picture of him with any girl. When is has no interest for those girls then why me. Why he chose me to marry ? Why? " she whispered yelled.