CH-67

Vijay who is lieing on a stretcher and has been taken to the hospital, is watching everything. Before he has been taken out of the secret base, he spoke up something which can change everything for everyone.

"I can recognise his voice " Vijay spoke making everyone look at him.

Aditya, the elder personality who was so furious and breaking things suddenly became still listening to Vijay.

"So finally there is way to reach the murderer of his sister and his uncle and aunty" a sudden thought came in his mind with relief and he (the elder personality) let Aditya took control of mind.

Aditya came from subsubconscious to conscious mind though his is aware of
everything happening here.

He tried to make balance but he felt weak, before he can fall Sameer hold him and help him to maintain his balance. Sameer indicated to take Vijay to the hospital and return home with Aditya.

Many thing needs to be processed by Aditya and Sameer gave him the space and time so the ride was silent.

They reached home. No one asked any questions and let Aditya go in his room where Arushi is waiting for him.

He entered the room, he eyes did go to Arushi but he did not say or react anything. He get his clothes and get freshen up. Till the time he get out of washroom, Arushi brought the fresh dinner for both of them.

Aditya did not want to eat anything right now but he knows he is physically weak right now and for that he needs food. He silently eat the food and also asked Arushi to eat which she did.

Aditya took the medicine for the disorder and tried to sleep but failed as he is having very terrible headache right now. Soon he felt hands on his hair , massaging his  head. He instantly get certain relieve.

After sometime Aditya said " Arushi, It is fine. You go to sleep. you need it "

"Shh you sleep and let me do what I want " Arushi said with love .

Aditya did not protest and soon he is consumed by sleep.

Aditya's sleep get broken by sun rays. He felt light headed but he realised Arushi is still sitting beside him but she is asleep in that position.

He slowly get up from there. For few minutes he looked at her face as he always does except yesterday.

After that he closed the window through which runs rays are coming and about to reach  Arushi.

He slowly make her sleep in right position. Arushi did wake a little in between but he advised her to sleep. Arushi hold his hand said "stay with me" . As soon as he nods his head in yes Arushi again went back to sleep as she was very tired yesterday and sleep almost after midnight as she was massaging his head.

Without disturbing Arushi, He took the ointment from the side desk and put on her stomach wound.

Arushi is aware of everything happening but she didn't protest and why will she , is not he her husband and he is just caring about her. So she just focused on her sleep right now.

After about sleeping good half an hour, she woke up and felt happy to see him beside her looking at her.

She smiled at him and he returned it as well. She said " Good morning"  and he hummed in response.

Though she wanted to hear good morning from him but she can understand it will take time for him to fight and overcome everything happening right now.

This morning felt like a new day after very long night.

As usual Aditya went to study room to get freshen up and Arushi get ready in her room. Arushi wore a kurti . He came back and put vermilion on her hair partition and when she turned around he kissed on her forehead.