Mine

So the target is incomplete😔😔.

But I don't want to upset my other readers. So here is the update.

Aditya's POV

The moment I see her in the bridal lahenga something stirred in me. Is she for real. Is she really be going to mine. Are there finally something or someone I get whom I crave or I love as said by my parents, Sameer, Mitali and even Choti.

Love that word has difference meaning for me. That word came with pain. Pain of horrible memories whom I love. They leave me or better say forced to leave me.

But no, not this time. I don't know the feeling I have for her . It's love or anything but one thing I know I will never let her leave me. she herself chose me and I will make sure she will never regret it.

Suddenly a sweet fragrance hit my nostrils. I saw her coming near and stand infront of me. Even with veil I can say she must be looking like an angel.

It's time for Jaymala.

First she put Jaymala in my neck then I did.

Then we were told to sit in Pandap. I sat and I get a chance to looked at face under the veil.

 I sat and I get a chance to looked at face under the veil

How can I describe the beauty with whom I just met. First thing I saw is her lips . That looked more plump and tempting with red lipstick. I am already like loosing control over myself after her Mehendi's photos. My mind always somehow find a way to get her in everythought. And some of them are not holy. They are wild as hell. But looking at her now it just makes me believe that they can get even more wild.

How will I control myself around her. No matter what I have to do it because she is still in her college, She is ambitious and wanted to do something and most important she is innocent like a baby and I don't want to break that but it looked like I will crumbled it myself any moment.

Her Kanghan's voice brought me back. I shifted my eyes from her tempting lips to her eyes. They are shallow and I can guess the reason as well as you all can.

"You are going wild and she is crying. Good Aadi this is what you do to her even before marriage." my innerself mocked me

I assure her like thousand times she doesn't need to cry. She can live with her parents after her wedding as well. But still she cry.

"But wait when you assure her that. Probably in your thoughts." My innerself corrected me.

OK back to reality. She looked confused how to sit in all that heavy lahenga. I feel proud to see that frown on her face. She looked so adorable. Only I can see that because her face is in veil.

I gave my hands to help her and she accepted it instantly. I can feel her hands are cold. She needs warmth which I am all ready to give. After sitting there she tried to let go of my hands but I don't and then she also left it that way.