New Life

Aditya's POV

My eyes opened due to the sun rays . First thing I saw is her. A beautiful woman still dressed in her bridal lahenga, sleeping in the same position on my bed. There is the red vermilion on her head which reminds that she is now my wife, my other half.

It felt so peaceful to just look at her, All I want . Don't know how long I stare at her sleeping form. Then I looked at my phone. It's 7:16 am.

Oh shit. I used to wake up at 6, do business work then workout, fresheup and went to breakfast at exact 8. But I think I should just freshen up now. I am just about to enter the washroom when I saw her stirred a little because Sunrays are now falling on her face. She is trying to hide from that. I closed the window so that she can sleep peacefully.

"Bas 2 minute mummy.." she muttered in her sleep showing me her two fingers and trying to turn on her stomach but failed due to her heavy lahenga. None the less she slept again in her previous position.

"That's is really a cute antics though " my innerself said

I again started to look at her. Everytime I look at her I found her more beautiful than before. This feeling is so new to me. I just wanted to drawn in it but each and every time something stopped me.

My phone ringed with a message. The message is send by Sachin with today's schedule. The first meeting I am attending is at 10 . I need to get fast.

I immediately went to washroom and freshen up but I forget to take my clothes with me as I used to wear in room. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door slowly. Arushi is still sleeping soundly. I opened the closet ,took my clothes and went to washroom. I came out wearing a suit. My hair is still wet as I don't take the dryer with me but I guess that's fine.

My eyes drifted to her again. This must not what i thinks my first day after wedding would be like. I sneaking in my own room to get my clothes. Hell i didn't even think I would get married this soon. Even marriage word seems different. Just one word I used to say for marriage when mumma used to mention about it is a no, a big big no.

Then suddenly she appeared and everything changed .

I looked at the watch. It 7:50 . I fought whether I should wake her up or not.  At last I decided that I should leave and will tell Choti to wake her up later.

I left the room and closed the door soundlessly and went to have breakfast. Seeing me mumma asked " Where is Aru?"

" She is still sleeping " I replied.

" OK let her sleep for more time then Choti will go and wake her up "  mumma replied.

I felt proud to have a family like this.

"OK I will" Choti replied happily.

Mumma started to serve food. The serving is not done yet when Choti's phone ringed.

"It's Aru " she said picking the call .

"What is she??"  I thought

She is just upstairs then why is she calling her.

After that Choti muttered something at mumma's ear and went to upstairs.

I and Papa looked at mumma " She will come soon " she said.

We decided to wait for her .

Arushi's POV

When mummy tried to wake me up, i told her to wait for 2 minutes.  Usually mummy will tell me " Sirf 2 minute. Bahut kaam hai " but I did not heard her this time.