Perfect Plan

After few days

When Arushi get well, Aditya took her to her Maika (Mother's house ) . They all welcomed her warmly. Both took the blessing of mummy papa , Mahi and kundan is outside for work.
As soon as Mehar who was sleeping woke up hearing her bua's voice.

Arushi become busy playing with Mehar leaving Aditya with her parents.

Playing for 15 minutes on bed Mehar become bored so she asked Arushi to put her down from the bed to floor. Arushi did as Mehar asked and Mehar who is now 1 and half years old starts running around . Arushi is wearing Saree and still not habituated to it as she wears is very rarely.

So it's not easy  for Arushi to catch Mehar every time and from every corner . She tried and caught her many times but now she is getting tired running around her but Mehar is still very energetic.

" Are Thora paani Bhi pee lo Aru. Jabse aayi ho uske hi piche lagi Ho " Her mother told her.

" Han mummy Thori der me piti Hun " Arushi spoke as she again caught the Mehar in her arms.

" See I catch you again " Arushi said to Mehar.

" Use mujhe De do Aru. Tum kuch kha  pee Lo " Mahi told her and took Mehar from her hands who doesn't want to leave her bua

" Bua khelo na, Bua khelo na khelo na" Mehar is continuously chanting and keep wriggling in Mahi's arms.

After Eating few dry fruits and drinking water, Arushi again took her in her arms and went in the room to play.

" Ye ladki na . Jab Yaha thi tab Bhi Mehar ke piche Sara din barbaad kar deti thi Aur abhi aayi hai to Bhi . Bilkul bacchi hai " her mother said as everyone smiled

"Beta agar iss bachpanne me Usse Koi galati ho to use Dil par mat Lena. Use maf kar dena " her father requested Aditya.

"Papa don't say things like that. We all do mistakes and learn from that but we are equal. She doesn't need my forgiveness to learn from her mistakes " Aditya requested

A feeling of relief spread in her parents heart knowing Aditya's thought.

"BTW how is kavita, jab Se Aru Yaha se gayi hai tab se unka aana jaana to Choriye call par baat Karna Bhi kam ho Gaya hai " Mahi asked

"She is busy in studying " Aditya replied.

Aditya is feeling out of place. He is not a type of man to mingle. They are just asking questions and he is replying that.

If Arushi doesn't leave him like that so she will give better answers and he will be be more at ease. But see as soon as she get her Mehar she totally forget him. " He thought

Soon doorbell rang, Mahi open the gate and came with kundan.

Mahi went to her room where Arushi and Mehar is playing , leaving others to talk.

They are playing hide and seek. Mehar is hiding in the little space available behind the bed while Arushi is pretending to not see her.

" Aru Mehar to Yaha mil hi nahi rahi hai . Chalo hum log use Vaha khojte hai"  Mahi said to Arushi

" Han bhabhi chaliye " Arushi  pretended to agree

But both went to Mehar and caught her and starts tickling her. Mehar starts giggling.

Three of them get out of the room. Mahi went in the kitchen to make something for Mehar while Mehar and Arushi went to kundan. Mehar jumped into her father's arms, while Arushi touched his feet as he is elder.

Taking Mehar in his arms, kundan blessed Arushi " Sada khush raho . Sada suhagan raho "

It's always awkward for kundan when  his sisters touched his feet but it's a way of showing respect to elders and blessing youngers a sign of love. Specially after their marriage but even that he always prioritize the happiness of his sister then their Marriage life that's why he blessed them with their happiness first.