Mehendi (Part -2)

Aditya's Mehendi day started late as today is not any early rituals to do. Waking After his peaceful sleep he wonders why is he feel so tired. Even after working all day in his company doesn't tired him this much.

His mother came and wished him good morning .

He wished her good morning with yawning.

"did you wanted to sleep more? " his mother asked coming near him

" No mumma. I already slept a lot in these few days. " he replied with little smile on  his face.

It's been years he talks so casually to her even she doesn't see him yawning in many years. He always wakes up on his own and go for work after that incident.

" Mumma " Aditya asked as his mother is lost looking at him.

" Let's sit. I will massage your hair." his  mother offered

This statement bring back the happy memories when he used to sleep everytime after his hair message before that incident.

That incident changed him alot.

" Don't worry you will not 😴 feel sleepy. You just woke up. And by any chance if you do its fine because you probably will not get time to sleep after today . " his mother told him knowing what has been thinking.

Nonetheless he nodded in yes.

His mother started to do hair massage with oil.

It feels so nice. His mother's hands surely knows some magic. He regrets why he stops all this years back.

" Mumma why I feel so tired in these rituals. I don't feel this much of tiredness even after working all day in company?" he asked with closed eyes.

" It's happens. This is not your everyday routine plus probably you don't like all this. You wanted to finish it as soon as soon. Am I correct? " she asked

He subconsciously nodded in yes as this is what he wanted in real which is seen by her dear sister who just came to check on them.

Kavita's mind immediately thought to prank on her brother.

She came near his ears and told him very slowly  "so that Aap Arushi ko jaldi Se ghar lao Aur apna bana lo " ignoring the glares her mother gives her to not to disturb him.

Aditya again nodded in yes afterall that is all he wanted.

But it's takes only a few seconds to know him that what he actually did. And his expression changes from relax to something that he get caught while stealing.

Kavita busted into laughters seeing his expression.

Aditya immediately stood up and saw the laughing kavita and his mother who tried to hide her smile but failed.

"You should not do this Choti " Aditya said in low voice

" nahi to Kya " kavita asked smirking

"Nahi to " saying this he started to chase running kavita in the room.

" Bhai let it go " kavita said sweetly at a distance.

" You will first stop then I will see. " he said and again started to chase her.

" What is happening here. " his father came and asked

Both Aditya and Kavita stopped for a moment .

Seeing her father, Kavita immediately went behind him.

Aditya Also stood in front of him to catch kavita.