Ch-64

Arushi asked him while being in daze " How old are you ?"

"I am 5 years old. Few days back was my  birthday but Something bad happened to her and she told me that she has to leave me, but she promised me to send someone who will love me like her. I think it's you na " he finished his sentence confirming Arushi's doubt

He has another personality.

And that personality is his 5 years old version.

What's happening to him?

How didn't I notice it earlier?

Did everyone else aware about it?

Arushi is thinking all that when  she felt someone shooking her hand.

She looked at Aditya who shook her hand, she heard him asking " Aradhya di send you na?"

Arushi just shook her head in yes like everyone does to children limitless questions.

" I promise I will be a good boy. I will not bother anybody. I will listen to mumma papa and you. So promise me that you will not leave me like Aradhya di. Promise me now" he asked with hope and tears in his eyes.

Tears filled her eyes looking at him. Even his five years old version is broken and in so much pain.

How much pain he would be in right now? The question shook her internally as goosebumps appeared on  her body.

"Why are you not replying to me? Are you going to leave me like Aradhya di?" The boy asked her again as tear drops start to flow from his eyes.

" I promise you I will not leave you so don't cry okay" Arushi said wiping his tears though her eyes are filled with tears as well.

" Pakka promise na" he asked showing his little finger 🤙 for Pinky promise.

Arushi nods her head in yes as it's difficult for her to speak while she made the pinky promise.

"Okay you don't cry as well. I will not bother you ." He said and wiped her tears.

But her tears are not stopping, looking at his child version.

"Hey i told you na don't cry so don't cry. you know I am a hero I will solve all your problems Just tell me who is bothering you. I will beat him up"  Aditya said as a five years old child would say and showed his arm's  muscles to show how strong he is to beat someone who will bother his friend.

Somehow a smile made its way to her face at his show off and it made him happy as well.

It's already late and Arushi decided to help him bath quick.

When it's about to change his underwear, though she is hesitant she decided to do it for him but Aditya hold her hand and said " Friend no, I am a big boy now. I can do it"

"You can do it " Arushi asked smiling at him

"Yes i can do it. " He said smiling at her and surely it's the smile of purity.

There is no pain in his small brown eyes, instead it's filled with true happiness. Arushi can't help and said" Always smile like it. "

"It's makes me more handsome na" he asked .

" Yeah it does " she said and leave from there.

" I have put your clothes on bed . Get ready. I am in next room. Wait for me here I will come soon" she said from outside of bathroom and went to get freshen up in his study room.

Everything is clean and placed perfectly. Arushi directly went to washroom, get freshen up while her mind is occupied with what happened Just in few hours. She wore a kurti and just about to leave the room but she get stumbled and hit her leg with desk. She didn't get hurt but few files fall from the desk.