Dream And Reality (Part -2)

Aditya's POV

It's been 2 weeks from the day when my marriage is decided with Arushi.

Choti told me that she has a shocking expression when she told her about marriage. She is also worried about her studies that's why I decided to marry her after her college. I will always support her in her career and everything but the main thing Choti told me is that She is having a doubt that why I suddenly be ready to marry because I postponing it from more than 2 years .

How will I say that I become obsessed with her , with her soothing voice, with her serene smile, with her colourful eyes, with her innocent face.

Those five days are terrible days. Everyday when I woke up I want to see her sketches. Everyday when when I went to office I want to go to the direction of her home. Everytime when I open my laptop I want to see her pictures sent by Sameer. Everytime when I get free time I want to sketch her beautiful face. Every evening when I went to home I want to go to her tuition classes. Everynight when I sleep I want to remember her beautiful face and soothing voice.
I tried to get a hold on myself . I tried my best but all went in vain and when I saw her with another boy I immediately decided to marry her. I directly came home took dinner and went to bed. I thought whole night about her and our upcoming marriage. Choti is already aware of it and mumma will surely doesn't have any problem with marriage because she is also wanted the same.

I told Mumma that I am ready for marriage in morning

Flashback

2 weeks before at breakfast

"I am ready ." I told Mumma keeping my head straight and taking breakfast as normal as possible while inside I am having a thunderstorm. 

My thoughts stopped when mumma asked me casually " For what. "

"Marriage." Choti said within seconds.

Mumma and Papa stiff at the moment and looked at me for surety . I nodded my head in yes and they looked shocked.

"Say aloud Adhi , I want to hear that." Mumma said being shocked but her happiness is increasing by ever second.

"I am ready to marry." I told her keeping my eyes on table because they both have the power to see inside of me through my eyes.

Mumma jumped in happiness.

"I have to do the arrangementd of marriage. " Mumma told us happily and stand by  the table to do the works.

"Komal just calm down. " Papa told her  gripping her hand which is on table.

"How can I? neither you can.  We both have to do the work fast. Come on. " Mumma told Papa pointing her other hand's fingers towards him.

"I said calm down. First You have to find a suitable girl for him to marry sweetheart ." Papa told her smiling and tightening his grip on her hand and made her sit on chair.

Mumma blushed furiously at Sweetheart word and feel embarrassed at her super exited behavior .

"Oh. " That is all she manages to speak.

That's how they are. Mumma is always the calm but in real she is a super exited little girl. Papa is always little dominating for Mumma when she became superexited. They don't show their love but it can be seen through their eyes.

"But wait, how do you know he is talking about marriage. " Suddenly Mumma asked Choti suspiciously.

I also looked at choti if she said anything then my secret will out also .