JEC's eyes were glancing right and left to make sure that no one was around them. Then she giggled merrily while KGE pinched her arm.

"Chaebal, Eonnie!"
"I'm telling you that he is crazy about you, GoEun-ah..."
"Yah...shall we talk about the next scene we need to do?"
"Oh, if you haven't known it, LMH-sshi is crazy about you!"
"Haiisshh... Why I feel so embarrassed talking about it?"
"I was embarrassed to witness something I shouldn't ... Hahaha... but when I think of it again, I am sorry that I am not sorry, GoEun-ah..."
"Aigooo... Are you for real, Eonnie? Can we just forget about it?"
"I try to forget it... But I think you two are unforgettable! Hahaha..."
"Haisshh... Eonnie! You just made me embarrassed even more! Eotteoke?"
"Did I?"
"You did!"
"Just now, or before it?"

JEC's twinkled eyes and mischievous smile made KGE flushed even more. KGE knew that this pretty Eonnie loved to tease her about what happened in LMH's van. KGE wished she could pop off and disappear from her spot. But before KGE could answer JEC with her probably silly answer, JEC grabbed her shoulders and held her warmly in her arms.

"GoEun-ah... Chughahabnida! I am so happy for you two..." The sound of her whisper was filled with so much sincerity. KGE's heart melted, and she returned the hug sweetly.

"Eonnie... neomu Gomawao... How I wish you didn't see us like that..." KGE choked in her whisper. JEC laughed softly as she released the hug. JEC looked at KGE's blushing face. This shy girl looked so cute with those redden fluffy cheeks. JEC couldn't stop herself from laughing when she said,

"Oh yes! You have to be sorry! Because of what happened, I can't stop the picture of you two popping up in my head!" JCE giggled and pinched KGE's reddened cheek. "It sticks on my head! I can't help it! Hahaha..."

"Yaaah... Eonnie... Jinjihage?!"
"Hahaha... silly girl! I am sorry, but I can't!!"
"Eonnie!"
"Hahaha... you make a super hot couple there, baby girl!"
"Haisshhh... can you stop teasing me?!"
"I believe the fire would already burn the van if I weren't there!"
"Yaaaah... Eonnie!!"

KGE poked JEC's shaky arms as she giggled happily. JEC grabbed KGE hand and held it warmly. The smile on JEC's face was genuinely showing her happiness for KGE.

"I can't wait to see when the world knows about you two!" JEC whispered teasingly.
"Eonnie... I don't think we need to let the world knows!" KGE's face looked worried.
"I agree. The world doesn't need to know..." JEC sighed.
"No...it doesn't." KGE sighed, too, as she shook her head.
"For now... only for now!" JEC gave KGE a stern look.
"Yaaah... Eonnie! What do you mean?" KGE was taken aback and worried by JEC's words.
"The world will know eventually one day. Whether they get you busted or you two announce it proudly. I am hoping for the second probability from you two." JEC smiled widely. "And I bet the world will be happy with you when you do!!" JEC's excited voice got a little louder, making some of the heads turned in their direction.

They both giggled and moved a little farther away from the spot.

"GoEun-ah... Once again, I am truly happy for you, and I am sorry for what I did accidentally."
"Hahaha... Gomawao Eonnie... I am so embarrassed. Can we end this topic?"
"If you wish...hahaha... Again, I need you to know that I am sorry, for I am not sorry. I just wanted to apologize that I have made you uncomfortable, accidentally..."
"Still, I am relieved, though, that it was you, Eonnie... I don't know if it was one of the staff or someone else who saw us... I don't want to think about it..."
"Silly girl... hahaha... Do you think you will get another similar accident?"
"Hahaha... NOOOO!"
"You can't be sure! Hahaha...Don't get busted again next time... Get a room!"
"Yaaaah... hahaha... I think the room is everywhere now for us!"
"Haiishh!! Naughty babe!!"
"Should I get usual to get busted?"
"Yaaaah!! Hahaha..."