I followed quickly behind Harry as he stormed inside the house, not bothering to go towards the liquor cabinets which was his typical stop after a stressful night. I was shocked that he rejected the brain killing liquid as he jogged towards his bedroom, not bothering to slam it behind him as I entered in as well.

"What are you doing Harry?" I asked, not wanting to leave him behind as he stressfully paced around in his room. "Phone, phone." He whispered to himself as he patted his jeans before he widened his eyes and ran towards the closet.

"Harry... communicate." I said as he completely ignored me and abruptly dug through his stuff.

"Harry I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going through that head of yours." I sighed as I watched him while folding my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Just go." Harry muttered madly as he kept throwing his valuables onto the floor.

"Harry I'm staying." I said strongly.

"How come?! Huh? Not like you give a damn about her!" Harry snapped, suddenly facing me with great anger in his eyes.

"But you obviously do... which is why I want to help." I said gently as his face softened.

He didn't even blink as he turned his head back and began digging through his pile of clothes for something.

"Harry... please.. let me help you." I pleaded, feeling sorry for my best friend. I've never seen him so stressed before, and I've seen him like this a lot. I didn't realize how much the girl meant to him until now. Who would of thought Harry would grow so attached to the girl?

"Here it is." He muttered to himself as he pulled out a white iPhone that didn't look familiar.

I narrowed my eyebrows at the unwelcomed object, wondering where it came from. I leaned off the wall as I followed Harry towards his bed, feeling anxious as he sat down and turned it on.

"Who's phone is that?" I asked, sitting down next to him as he kept his eyes glued to the device.

"It's Payton's phone. I hid it from her when I took her." Harry answered as I slightly nodded my head.

"And why exactly do you need it?" I questioned as I looked at him.

"I need to know who her friends are. So I can track them down." Harry explained as I felt confused.

"Why do you need to track them?" I wondered.

"I'm gonna need to find them at Payton's school and see if she's there. I need to see if Payton went back or not." Harry replied.

"Harry, if she was safe she would be on the news again." I responded as Harry sighed.

"Will you have one of the guys constantly check the news for me? I can't stand that sh*t." Harry said as I nodded my head and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Anything you need pal." I slightly smiled.

"Thanks." He whispered before the phone turned on.

He then quickly swiped the page, knitting his eyebrows together as he realized it was locked.

"Do you know the password?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"No, but I can figure out how." Harry said in a determined voice as he worked on the phone, using his skills to unlock it.

I held my breath as I watched him carefully, noticing how focused he was. He then finally figured out the code and unlocked it, causing me to finally breathe properly as I leaned closer.