"Hey Donghyuck!"

Donghyuck looked up from his seat to see Lucas running up to him with a smile. His gym bag slung over one of his shoulders and his hair wet from either sweat or a quick shower.

"Whatcha doin here?" Lucas took a seat next to him. "I saw you watching the whole time."

"Oh I was just-"

"HAECHANNIE HYUNG!!"

Chenle ran out of the locker room to greet him, throwing his arms around his shoulders in a hug.

"Hi lele," Donghyuck giggled, returning the hug.

Chenle pulled back before sitting on his other side.

"I ran into Jisung on my way in," Donghyuck nudged Chenle with his shoulder.

"Yeah and I saw you staring only at Mark hyung the whole time," Chenle shot back while crossing his arms.

"Oh shu-"

"Hey doesn't that hurt?" Lucas cut him off, pointing towards Donghyucks shoulder.

"Huh?" Donghyuck looked to wear he was pointing.

His shoulder was a bit red and irritated due to his heavy backpack and the strap rubbing and digging into his skin. It burned a little bit but definitely looked much worse than it was.

"Oh its nothing," Donghyuck waved him off. "My backpacks just a bit heavy."

"Are you sure?" Lucas started again.

Before Donghyuck could respond, Lucas had pulled his backpack strap off his shoulder and smoothed his hand under Donghyuck's collar.

Donghyuck blushed and squirmed lightly. What was Lucas doing and why was he so close?

Lucas rubbed the red mark lightly, trying to soothe the burn.

Donghyuck hissed at the pressure and latched his hand around Lucas' wrist.

"Hyung!" Chenle voiced in worry.

"Oh sorry. I thought maybe it would hel-"

"Get off him," Mark's deep voice boomed over them causing them all to freeze and look at him.

"No, no it isn't what you-" Lucas started.

"Dont care. Don't touch." Mark glared at him.

Lucas removed his hand from underneath Donghyucks collar before turning to Donghyuck.

"Do you need me to carry your bag for you?" Lucas smiled but it seemed a bit frustrated. "It would keep your shoulders from getting worse."

"No thank you I-" Donghyuck started only to be cut off again.

How many times am I going to be cut off today? Donghyuck rolled his eyes internally.

"He doesn't need your help," Mark grabbed Donghyucks hand pulling him up to stand. "I can take care of it."

"Ok man," Lucas raised his hands in surrender.

Chenle just laughed at the scene because the actually irony of it.

"Have a safe night hyuck," Lucas smiled politely to him before grabbing his own gym bag and leaving.

"You ready to go?" Marks voice was clipped, his eyes locked on Donghyucks collar before shooting to his eyes.

Donghyuck nodded before furrowing his brows.

The hell was that all about?

"Here hand me your bag," Mark stuck his hand out for the bag.