I stood in the darkness my eyes snapping towards the moon a small smile found it's way on my lips. 

There I see something moving in the distance, I see him but it's not all I see. I see his army of special breed of vampires. They look bigger and more incontrol with their hunger and rage making them more alot more dangerous. 

My dad stood still a few feet away from us. He wore his faded leather jacket and black jeans just like I remember him. He still wear the gold wedding ring his eyes held the same condesending look with a mocking grin seeing how many I brought and how much he did.

"Well Jessy I heard your message loud and clear. I can't deny I was sadden to hear that message, I thought we could play more games since I remembered you love playing games." 

"I did didn't I?" I felt tempted to wipe that smug look off him right now. "I also remember a father who I thought would protect me no matter but here we are." 

"Here we are." He raised his arms gesturing the place. "I really did have hope that we could be a family again but you are weak Jessy. You can't see the bigger picture. You've always have been weak." 

"No I get it, why coexist when you can rule?" 

"Exactly." He smirk.

 I walk towards him his eyes watching my movement trying to predict my actions. 

"We are the most powerful creatures in the world but yet you are damage beyond repair. You have no one, you have no hope to be ever loved again and yet you stand here infront of me smugly thinking that you have already won. You think you have everything but you have nothing, you are nothing." I look at him in pity.

He clenched his jaw tightly his eyes turning a shade of black. I flinch feeling him try to hurt me with his ability. He's trying to search my mind for my fears so he can use it against me to hallucinate. I smirk when he looks back at me shock to find nothing to use against me. 

"Your tricks doesn't work against me anymore dad." I smiled mockingly.

Angering him more in a flash he stood infront of me his hands wrapped around my neck lifting me off my feet. I gasp but I couldn't feel the air in my lungs only the burning feeling where his hold is tightening. I stare at him in the eyes, glaring at him not fearing him anymore. With all the stregth it took my I lift my torso and legs then slaming my foot on his ribs pushing myself away from him. I tumble on the ground ignoring the painful burn on my skin. 

I see Dominic shift uncomfortable with just standing and watching but I told everyone of them not to interfere. Stick with the plan no matter how brutal it gets, even if I'm losing. 

I raised to my feet in a fast movement dodging his fist leaning back. I grabbed his wrist to break but his other shot towards me spinning me towards him. My back meeting his chest and both his arms around my arms in a tight lock. 

"You're not as good as you think you are sweeheart." He whispered against my ears. 

He kicked the back of my knee causing me to drop to my knees hissing in the force. He grab a handful of my hair tugging me to kneel infront of him. I can feel my anger rising in me, my heart pumping loudly. He raised his other fist and punch my face, the taring of my skin ripped as his knuckles made contact. He held my head still with each strike my eyes blurred and my blood spilled and I didn't once make a noise in pain instead I glared at him not daring to show him the pain. 

He let go of me making me land forward, my eye sight not infocus and the pounding in my head is distracting me. Slowly I stood up ignoring the spasming protest of my muscels.